Botting problem in PVP

Absolutely.

You made yourself, judge, jury, and executioner that those 40 deaths and 30k HP didn’t contribute to the BG when you can’t prove anything like that to begin with.

And that’s why I won’t support anything being done about the bots except what they’re already doing with banwaves.

I won’t support YOUR ideas; mine are a better start.

“Can’t prove anything” ?

Dude, queue for a battleground and see how a player, even if it’s not a bot, plays when they are recently boosted and straight away queued for the battleground with that boosted gear.

They LITERALLY can die to a single-shot from some classes, and often end with 30 to 50 deaths depending on the battleground

I live in the BGs and dungeons. They are my end-game. I know exactly what’s going on.

And if you want me to support you in doing something about bots, then it’s going to be done my way.

That rogue is just salivating at the chance to throw me out of a BG for simply using a parry gem.

1 - When have I SPECIFICALLY in this entire thread suggested the ability to kick players form a BG?

2 - If you live in battlegrounds liked you mentioned, and question how bad the bot problem is, you are either A - Lying, or B - mentally insane

1 Like

You didn’t. You replied to me based on another poster that suggested vote-kicking.

Did I personally call you a liar or insane?

like I say… The bots don’t go around verbally assaulting me.

Why would I want a teammate like you in my BG over a bot?

Do you? Do you really? :point_down:

You have “super secret sentry totem strats” where you place it in the tunnel and pretend it’s useful.

So do you really know what’s going on?

Not salivating, but I do enjoy reminding everyone that when you say you “know what’s going on”, to just casually drop that you don’t actually. Oh, also, how much is rent? This is the second thread I wasn’t in but you just had to mention me lmao

Bots are everywhere and I really don’t want to wait 2 years for you to ban 50k more accounts, just hire some GM’s with your trillions of dollars and make wow a good game again, bots ruining your game, all you care about is the money from bot subs, bad look

2 Likes

Inc Lumber Mill.

Sorry if I struck a nerve.

See.

You’re just as silly as that rogue.

I may be a silly little goofball but atleast I don’t demand the ability to waste everyone else’s time like you do, which is just outright griefing.

How do you know the parry gem wasn’t a factor in the success?

Because it’s irrelevant to your role and stats needed. You already have to be unstunned, in melee, being attacked from the front in order to even have a chance at parrying. You are 37-34-0 for your talents. You have more ele talents than anything, which is why you have a caster staff.

A better defensive would be using a shield if you wanted a defensive option, without sacrificing the stats your character wants.

You’re delusional if you even consider that parry gem relevant to anything you have done. It was wasted gold, and it shows everyone you just exist to waste their time.

I’ll reiterate. Unless you were there personally, you don’t know if the parry gem had any bearing on the outcome of the content or not.

You’re a moron. We know what these stats are, we know where they’re used and applicable, we can see what class you are at a baseline, and I know you have a scuffed ele/enhancement talent build as your primary. I didnt dive your resto build, but my god, if you somehow messed up resto then I don’t have to say more.

You’re sitting back pretending like we’re all ignorant as you, but no. We know that the gem did nothing, just like your two wrathful bands where one is SP and one is AP. You’re trying to split a bar and do multiple things, which for LKC, almost always results in a lower performance than just 100%ing a single one.

You can cope and say “but you werent there huehuehue” I dont need to be because I understand this game.

The gem’s effectiveness is moot. The point of me bringing up the gem is to constantly reiterate that you are a selfish player who doesn’t care. You don’t care about the teams your trying to force your way in, only yourself. You won’t do anything for the team, only yourself.

You’re just a selfish player pretending that he isn’t. If you can’t even gem correctly, then no one should ever trust you with any higher responsibility, which is everything else, because gemming correctly is the most braindead thing you can do.

1 Like

And… who’s… we?

What teams?

Anyone with respectable logs or a decent rating. I’ve explained this. People who are better at the game than you by a measurable and numerical means. This is a solved game.

Any party or raid is a team. Stop being dumb. It’s not cute, it’s pathetic and sad. I legitimately feel pity for you.

And a randomly accessed team as in a BG or dungeon, there too?

That’s what you keep taking out of context. You say any group but what you really mean is a manually made, or established group.

See, you complain about comprehension, then say this afterwards.

EVERY PARTY OR RAID IS A TEAM. RANDOM OR NOT.

Even in a randomly put together team, you are still apart of that team.

Stop being dumb. It’s not cute, it’s pathetic and sad. I legitimately feel pity for you.

This is where I tried to argue with you in good faith before and failed.

I, with my parry gem, can still out-dps mostly anyone in greens, if not everyone.

If I’m slowing my random team down with my gems, then so is anyone that shows up lesser geared than I.

That is my interpretation of your bad logic.

And I already explained how this is wrong in a team setting. Give me a minute, I’ll fully quote it in it’s entirety for everyone to see. :point_down:

I never once mentioned the quality of the gear. You try to say that no one comprehends what you’re saying, but here you are putting words in my mouth.

A player with bad quality gear is doing what he needs to. It’s unfortunate, and I prefer not to have them on my team in a random bg, but, all our toons start there at some point. It’s a rite of passage. Take your lumps.

That is not what you are doing. :point_down:

For those who don’t know, this individual refuses to raid because of “gatekeepers”, only bgs and 2’s with a duo, peaking 1646. He’s a half and half ele/enhance with a armor/on use dodge trinket, a caster staff enchanted with agi, gemmed for parry. It gets worse the longer you look. These are all pvp epics of relentless/wrathful tier.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Everything I said is right there in front of you, for the non believers.

With what I just stated, yes, you are. A player with low quality gear is not indicative of their skill, only their equipped items, and where else is he going to go to get his upgrades.

You on the other hand actively grief yourself for whatever reason, and that in turn griefs the entire rest of the team. That is purely indicative of skill, because you could have easily looked up the plethora of guides and got the baseline correct, but you didn’t. You chose to do this, and then whine when people don’t want you in their groups. This is a you issue that you created for yourself. You can fix it right now, but refuse to.

So yes, I’d take the guy with greens over you.

Edit: To avoid having you say something about not addressing gammas, those are also catch up content for gear. Raid = Arena. Instances = BGs. I have the exact same sentiment to gammas as I do to bgs

You fundamentally don’t understand this game, condemn those who use GS but then turn around and say “but but my epics though”. You’re a delusional :clown_face:

Edit: I quoted it as is, but, you did replace your tank trinket. Good job. It’s an AP trinket, but it’s better than your tank dodge trinket atleast.

1 Like