Bots unpunished untill when?

That proves that they use any “system” to know if youre boting, they just use their “eyeballs” as you said earlier

1 Like

It’s like the reply you got said

and with the data gathered they can improve Warden

and then bring down bot software like so.

An accident could happen like I previously linked and then Blizz whips out the ol’ eyeballs and sees what was going on.

The problem with the eyeball method is that you can’t SEE if someone is using hack tools or if they are just autistic and can run the same route flawlessly for hours :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve managed to capture some of their names and wrote a mail to hacks@blizzard.com. That was… let me see… over a year ago. They’re still online and farming right now. :smile: So are the auction house bots I’ve reported countless times. Blizzard doesn’t care. It’s sad.

2 Likes

Yes, but people keep simping for blizzard with the excuse of “they need to detect the bot software” w/e other BS.

2 Likes

In addition, it’s highly unlikely they will take actions based on observations alone. They’re always going to investigate first. Which is why us players should never have any ability to ‘ban’ other players.

Too many would just react based on their eyeball tests.

2 Likes

Ah okay, we’re doing insults now.

You’ve gotten answers. Sorry you don’t like them.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve read that countless times. “They’ll get banned eventually, just wait for the ban wave!”. Yeah, sure. Until that banwave hits, those people already made bazillions of gold and 500 new accounts for botting.

2 Likes

I didnt meant it like an insult, Im sorry if you feel offended.

I wouldn’t doubt that a big reason bots are not banned is because so many reports are made against legitimate multiboxers who are following the rules that they can’t deal with them.

With all the people bragging that they file false reports, how could they possible keep up?

Flagged as spam bc I want this thread to be deleted. Ty.

They could probably find people who would donate their time if it meant clearing the game of scumbag cheaters. The longer they leave them alone the more damage they do. At least if you had people randomly hitting them with bans it would slow them down.

1 Like

False flagging of threads is an infraction more serious than the violations that are usually actioned.

I would love to see blizzard Implement more mischievous Solutions.

Like transforming into flowers to confuse Bots.

I would love to help hinder bots

Bots…or boxers.
bots arent allowed. Boxers are.
and TONS of times you all are inhere going on about bots but what you describe is boxers.
Hint…bots dont need to box. If it looks like its boxing, its not likely bots.

People like you are so annoying. You tried to be smug with me the other day and send me a message that you’re gonna get me banned for multiboxing. Multiboxing is not against the rules and I play within the new rules. I don’t use no broadcasting . I like to farm leave me alone. I have done all the quest in the zone also. I farm hard when new materials come out for tokens. I have been playing this game since vanilla. I hope you get a ban eventually for false reports.

5 Likes

lmao…yeah…thats what I thought…thanks for busting yourself out here.
it was boxers not bots and THATS why they were right back to playing.
know what the answer is?
Deal with it. lol

so you think BOTS went after achievements? lmao.
For the normal detective that should have been clue #1 that this was a player boxing, not a bot.

dude…ive run a team of boxed accounts and Ive NEVER ONCE used broadcasting.
macros are more than enough.
you sound like you just want to tantrum about something, honestly…no offense.

3 Likes

Sir, do you really think I cant tell the difference between botting and multiboxing?
The rogues I mention on Zereth Mortis are online 24/7.
And the druids gathering in SL were SEPARETE, so that was not multiboxing, they were doing the same route over and over again (24/7), getting stuck on rocks and stuff. About the achieves: That was normal achieves that you will eventualy get just for reaching level 60.
About macros for boxing: Is there a macro that makes you interact with the node? If so, please show me.

Your guild name is “I farm or my family dies” doesnt that implies that you make real money with gold?
Also, you were gathering simultaneously with all your characters and that looks a lot like broadcasting to me. But if youre playing by the rules, aight sorry then.
There was no possible way for me to tell that you were ou werent using broadcasting.

I flagged because theres a message when I try to delete the thread that says I need to flag for moderation attention.

If I had a nickel for everytime I’ve gotten a whisper accusing me of botting after picking a flower,I could probably buy some bot software.:thinking:

Why is that? When ZM came out I spent 11 hours a day gathering and didnt got a single whisper, weird.

Were you on a druid?