Bots unpunished untill when?

Look, my frustration with all this subject is that I work my a@# off for gold, while bots are making a bazilion gold per day. Multiboxing is anti-fun for me, but its not against TOS so theres nothing I can do. Please understand.

Yes sir.

I see those rogues all the time. They have gibberish names. I pick each herb or ore one at a time. I got a big tv with all the screens in front of me. If i was broadcasting it would be super quick. I have gotten pretty quick with it in general so i can see why it looks like broadcasting. The guild name is a joke by the way. What it really means is I will never pay for wow hence why I farm. I havenā€™t paid for wow since bfa and I plan on keeping like that :slight_smile: I only play retail for gold and questing at this point. My pallies also have so much passive damage that even if i look at npcs they die. Those crystallic abilities stack plus coco puffs is strong so i melt anything in site.

I even used to be in that guild your in. There was a awesome pally i used to do world pvp with I think his name was Gideon. Is that archorex guy still leader?

Dont they look like bots? Unatural movements.

I dont know why it wont update but I quited that guild 1 month ago, and yes, Arch was the leader back then.

What are they botting in ZM that outrageous you so Op ? skinning,herbling or botting rares you are gave us little to go by.

That is 100 % some botting script program. Only once i got a /cheer from it cause i saved him or her by accident so that is the only human sign i seen.

The progenitor essentia was farmed into the ground. The price was so insane for a few days but now it is dropping like my crypto portfolio lol

Oh,so they are farming those with druids Iā€™ve only seen them in the chest and yeah,itā€™s rare to even get one.

Because I am gold farmer, my dude.
3m away from spectral, and bots slow me down since they make the node dissapear after 10 interactions.

They could have left input broadcasting alone tbh. Just make the folks who make software like isboxer disable or remove the interact with target part of the software, and that would of solved the herb farming/ skinning etc problem imo. Bot hackers never needed multibox software anyways.

2 Likes

Yup, at least I sold everything before the reset, I know it would drop due to flying. Not even worth to farm it anymore.

1 Like