Bot toxicity

So do you think blizzard does? Lets move past what we think and move to whats actually happening

Why am i seeing the same flying bots for several months? Why does my server post daily lists of their names for reports but they never get addressed?

What would blizzard gain from ignoring them while they run train on my servers economy? If they truly know and do nothing there must be something to gain right?

Look a the post you just replied to. I already answered this. Your perception is not reality.

Really just sounds like a copout defense tbh. But i’ll rephrase so i can get an acutal answer instead of copouts

So in your opinion

Your responses boil down to, “I didn’t get the answer I wanted, so I’ll ask the same question again.”

I didnt get any answer

“we may not see the whole picture” isnt an answer. Its a copout defense for incompetence. You arent even capable of forming an opinion so its pretty obvious why youd defend them on it

Call it what you want. You don’t like the answer, so you keep asking the same question as if somehow you’re expecting something different will occur. There’s a definition for that, but it escapes my mind at the moment…

there was no answer. You have not had any answers whatsoever

You just defend incompetence

I just don’t mouth off about Blizzard because I don’t work for them and I don’t know what kinds of issues they deal with. I don’t pretend like I know how people work if I’ve never met them and have never worked in the kind of environment they’re working in.

I also don’t mouth off because I know I’d hate it if someone else did that about me.

Theres no pretending here. I am seeing how they work. All the empty words you spew are hollow because words are cheap. I see their lack of action and it pretty much gives me my answer

A. They know and dont care

B. They dont know and are therefor worthless

Oh, you see how they work now? Are you glancing over their shoulder at their stations? Are you seated at their meeting tables? Do you even know any of the people who work there? Do you conduct interviews with them on their job performances?

From what I gather, you’re looking at a couple of trees and saying, “This forest is so big!”

More hollow words defending incompetence

Actions speak louder than words.

They are taking no action therefor your words mean nothing

Quoted out of context again. That’s about five times so far.

Out of context? Its the first sentence lol

Let me try you on for size

“defending an incompetent companys inability to manage their servers? Thats like…your entire presence this post”

And why would you arbitrarily cut off so many letters? Like, you’d have to actually go into the post and do that, meaning you’re spending more time cutting the context out than it takes to actually reply to anything said.

Because i am perfectly capable of quoting small parts while still reading the entire post

For a person defending a company whos actions completely disagree with their points under the guise of " you dont know what they know" You sure seem to assume a lot when it comes to me. Especially considering this lie

Was just vomited out a few min ago. Suppose that only meant when you were discussing a company worth 20billion and their inability to manage their servers though

I think you’re genuinely upset right now and I’m not sure why. It’s a simple process just to quote and continue to write beneath the quote. But you’re actively cutting parts out. I just don’t understand it.

Not in the least. Ill always want bots removed despite your objection to it

Also do you think its hard to cut small snipits out? You literally highlight and click “quote”

When did I object to it?

So i say “blizzard should ban bots”

And you objected for hours on a technicality? I hope not, that would be sad

Tell which post I objective to it and quote what I said, please.