Boosting saved WoW

Lmao i’ve never seen someone get this upset man, no you’re not gonna get to see my main because I was initially going to show it to you until you started talking about how you’re some kind of superior human because you have more time in the world to waste than everyone else on a 20 year old MMO.

How about this.

You stay in your lane and i’ll stay in mind, you can continue to grind for stuff I buy with an hour’s wage and we can live of our own separate lives.

1 Like

I won’t speak for OP, but I’ll speak as someone who buys boosts with gold:

No, I don’t keep paying for boosts. I buy what I want in a game mode I don’t want care for, then gg. The lone exception in PvE is if I need to pug a few very low keys on whatever-affix-I-didn’t-get-KSH-ports-on week (e.g. running a few +7s, maybe a 10 or 11) afterwards, and that’s it. M+ is “done” for me and I’m out.

For PvP, hit an 1800 boost for the mogs, then chill out in 0cr pugs to grind out wins for the mount and gg.

For raids - get the AotC mount and gg.

I won’t deny that there are people who boost to get into higher groups, but we’re definitely not all like that, especially if we’re boosting because we don’t really enjoy the grind of the content (or the content itself).

Once again, where are you getting all of this about me grinding stuff in the game? You’ve no idea what I do in WoW. For your information, I don’t raid, nor do I do M+, so your nonsense about me being an elitist flies right out the window.

Anyhow, pack it up, folks. Just another rat trying to stir up drama, and I will maintain that until I actually see some proof of his retail main.

5 Likes

So why exactly are you here?

You get so overly worked up talking about how you’re a superior human when you don’t even play the game lmao, get out of my thread please you’re wasting everyone’s time.

You might find more luck at a theatre class for how dramatic you can get, a whole lot of words for nothing.

So where’s this main on which you supposedly paid for the boosts?

3 Likes

Oh right so I can post my main and get harassed by your forum weirdos? Not a chance.

I was going to show it initially but nah, now I know you want it badly so you won’t get it.

1 Like

8 Likes

You reek of someone who keeps boasting about how good of a fighter they are and how many people they laid out, but when someone actually challenges them on it and tries to get them into the ring, they go “Oh, I would TOTALLY knock you out, but now that you’ve called me out on it, I’m not going to do it just to spite you! Yeah!” You’re pathetic.

3 Likes

It feels good being the final flag to make the post go away

this is lame bait

2 Likes

Well first of all i’m not trying to fight you because i’m not an emotional mess of an adult that has to spend 50 hours on something that can be bought for $50.

You’re the only one in here being confrontational, if I remember correctly you were the one calling me names first.

Before I pack up and bugger off to some other thread, I’ll just leave this for whoever stumbles upon this mess later:

No point engaging with the rat, he’s a fake just trying to stir up drama. Entertaining for 5 minutes, boring when he’s backed into a corner and refuses to put up or shut up.

You gonna cry over there too?

“He has something I don’t have, wahhh” :baby: :baby_bottle:

My guy, you’ve got a level 62 Shaman on TBC Classic, and nothing else. Peace, have fun in dreamworld.

Nah why would I share my main on this post when clearly you and the others here are going to harass me in-game for buying boosts lol

Yes this is clear bait. I wouldn’t keep engaging. OP can boast, but he is here creating drama on the forums. He has no life outside of this.

Says the person warning others to not post, do they pay you to do this job or do you just freely volunteer your days serving as a forum mod?

And this is not a bait thread, I was being attacked by people and just defending myself but you probably can’t bother reading anything that goes against your echo chamber.

It’s embarrassing that this is the best GD can do on a Sunday.

4 Likes

well whatever makes you happy. however with that being said what is the point of playing if someone else is actually playing for you?

I want to play with my friends but they’re so far ahead and I can’t catch up, the gear grind is too much and I have the skill but not the patience to gear grind cause grinding gear takes little to no skill.

I’d rather pay someone to skip it and enjoy the game instead of worrying about gear :man_shrugging:

I wish they paid me to type 3 sentence posts. Sadly no–you just suck.