Boosting saved WoW

You can pay $50 too, the fact that you choose not to and grind out 50 hours is your problem not mine.

Want to make sure you’re not using this as a blanket statement. Us goblins don’t get our KSH portals by using real money.

(Fun fact for KSH runs for those who aren’t aware: They actually (mostly) require participation).

Cool it with the anti-Bilgewater remarks

I can pay 50 dollars, yeah. And that would give me an unfair advantage over people who didn’t.

3 Likes

You don’t have to do any work finding people to carry you. It’s advertised all over trade chat.

In my realm, it would cost me about $800 to kill Mythic Zovaal. I’m literally paying to win.

2 Likes

On topic, aside from you getting your panties in a bunch and not knowing the definition of simple, basic words…

If you want to buy all of your accomplishments in the game, nobody here can stop you.

But they can - and will - heap derision on you for thinking that puts you on the same level as someone who works on it on their own and earns the title/gear/mount/what have you in game.

If you want to waste your money on “owning” pixels, that Blizzard can take away at any time if they so choose, hey…that’s you.

5 Likes

No – it singles people out and starts witch hunts.

Yeah I guess. Where I get hung up is you’re not paying Blizzard. There are plenty of people that have millions of gold without spending a dime and they can do the same thing.

1 Like

Not really, we all make choices in life and you made yours and I made mine. No wrongs or rights.

I mean who cares lol, people who find achievements in pixels are cringe which is why I can’t be bothered to grind 50 hours for something that I can pay $50 for.

It’s just a cost/benefit analysis for me, nothing more.

Jumping Jesus on a pogostick, I find it absolutely baffling how you manage to actually have a job, as you claim, with absolutely no ability to either read, or use those two braincells you call a mind. Did you skip the entirety of primary school or what?

3 Likes

See this type of toxic behavior and elitism is what makes people want to buy boosts than play with the general population, who wants to deal with someone talking down to you like this after a long day of work?

…whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie. Bless your heart…

4 Likes

:hamburger: :fries: :cup_with_straw:
Someone is always hiring those without skills.

3 Likes

I never talk down to people based on their gameplay, and I’m not claiming to be good at the game. Far from it, actually. I’m talking down to you because of how infuriatingly disingenuous and outright stupid you are.

2 Likes

I’ve literally never said one stupid thing this whole thread while you’ve been continually going on emotional rants over me spending $50.

Yes, I don’t want to grind 50 hours of content because I get paid a lot inrl and don’t have the time or energy to have a 2nd job called WoW.

I will swipe, I will buy Tokens and I will gold boost. Nothing wrong with my approach or yours.

2 Likes

Literally. Mhm, sure, bud. Now run along and walk them dogs or whatever it is you do for your 50 bucks a month.

1 Like

And this is the weird elitism WoW players have, you’re not cool because you spent 50 hours on something I bought for $50 lmao

Stop trying to seem like you’re better than me just because I bought my achievements.

Ok, I’m genuinely curious.

You pay for boosts. You get your achievement, gear, title, mount, etc.

After that…what? Do you just keep paying for boosts to run the same stuff over and over again?

Or do you try and get into other groups? If you do, what happens when they realize you are a paper tiger of sorts, wearing all sorts of fancy gear and not coming close to performing as you should given the ilvl?

If you handed me the account of a mythic raider, and I had the most top level gear, I wouldn’t come CLOSE to performing like they do. They’d find out I was a fraud pretty dang quick.

4 Likes

I mean very rarely does this happen, WoW isn’t like some incredibly hard rocket science to achieve top DPS or parses in especially with modern day addons.

Having gear can help a good player like myself compete with other good players, i’m only held back by the insane gear grind which I can skip via WoW token boosts.

1 Like

I’m not trying to seem better than you, I know I’m better than you. And no, it’s not because of what I’ve done in the game, because I haven’t done much. I’m just a better human being, simple as.
Honestly, seeing as how you’re posting from a half-levelled TBC rat, I’d be genuinely surprised if you were actually serious and not just trying to farm reactions for whatever reason. Hows about you post from the character on which you actually got these supposed boosts?

1 Like