Boosting is out of control

If they had to pay to skip it you wouldn’t want them on your team anyway, they are probably bad players. There’s a reason why most of the time those players are told to do nothing on boost runs, they aren’t capable or competent players.

It doesn’t matter. The fact that it happens means the token isn’t what’s causing it. If people want to spend money they will do it anyways.

That’s your opinion. The good form the token outweighs your unhappiness

So your answer is no, you don’t.

And I never said it wasn’t.

Because there isn’t anyway to actually track that number.

However the fact that it happens negates the WoW token considering you don’t even play retail.

That’s…not true in the slightest. It’s also not really what I’m trying to say at all.

Take a class on argumentation, friend.

Actually it is. You’re need for evidence that’s not available is being ignorant.

You can not like the token. Even if it was removed people would still boost but the people who use the token to play the game would quit.

Nope, this isn’t the problem. Boosting has always been a thing in WoW.

1 Like

“We’ve been doing it this way for 15 years!!!”

Yeah, that’s exactly why I get hired into companies like that and transform them out of a job. Just because that’s been the status quo doesn’t mean it’s OK or ever was.

Thanks.

1 Like

Except you don’t make a difference in those jobs.

Also, boosting will always continue to be a thing in WoW.

1 Like

What boosting? I have never seen any advertisements for this stuff since Blizzard killed cross-server gold boosting. Sucks too because now I probably won’t get aotc but this community treats gatekeeping like an actual drug and they are in fact addicted to that.

The people who pay for boosts to fast forward their alts wouldn’t even be playing those alts if they didn’t know they could boost them.

1 Like

Boosting is a player created problem. Buy gold, buy the boosts—no issue here.

If established players were more welcoming and helpful to new or returning players, boosting wouldn’t be an issue.

2 Likes

Reading the forums right now while sitting AFK in a +15 SD.

I still report them anyway.

It shouldn’t be allowed at all to be advertised in any way.

2 Likes

I’m not in trade so I’m not sure about there.

I run premade group filter which lets me filter out dungeons by what roles are already filled or not and I rarely see any ads listed there.

I didn’t see any ads before.

or as is now, or very soon when cheaper they want zovaal’s mount. One run, mount, done.

To some its not different from going to AH and getting those rare drops that they probably made 100K failing at RNG. So they take that 100K and just buy it. Player x got the luck they didn’t. way that goes sometimes.

Or other vendor 100K+ mounts. I see no difference from a mount run at say 120K gold carry buy than when I went to the vendor and dropped 120K for my alliance champion custom bike.

Some go but its an achievement I would not earn. That’s their view. My view? I don’t care about achievements really. Heavy tbcc spam of late.
Not 1 achievement as it has none. The amount I care about that? 0.

Actually I like that. I am really just there in tbcc to kill stuff for xp and make money lol. True murder hobos need no achievements. They just need…money.

Bad players won’t become good players without being forced to play the game.

So you’re a hypocrite

Yet it is. Get over it.

There is no gatekeeping. That’s just an excuse.

There is, this community is addicted to gatekeeping, you can try and prove me wrong but unless the community at large is willing to help others(spoiler no one is ever willing to help in this game anymore) then I’d agree. Until then though, yes the WoW community has an absolute obsession with gatekeeping the entire game.