Boosting is literally Pay to win

Forgot there wont be other 60 rogues in the game that will already be doing that

Oh wait…they gained no advantages that the 60s dont already have. Another argument shattered

1 Like

Ah you’re right, the transaction needs to be approved first before its applied to your account.

1 Like

He isn’t wrong. You still need to level gathering professions and LP before you can do any of that (even in old world). You literally can’t “instantly” do any of what i said they could do.

Ignored everything I said but sure. Do you just not have a job or something? You’re only focused on the monetary thing. You said “Oh they can go farm dungeons INSTANTLY”

Can they? Who’s gonna want stuff from lv 60 dungeons when outlands exists? He’s gotta lv lockpicking to open the chests/lock boxes

He’s gotta level to 70 to get to dungeons worth farming

He’s gotta either never draw agro at 58 in high lv dungeons or get gear to survive

Where is the instant part?

1 Like

Somewhere between the neocortex and thalamus parts of his brain, which are parts of the brain responsible for imagination.

2 Likes

Those parts working overtime in many here it seems.

It was my idea. What of it?

That’s the literal definition of winning:
Win definition is - to get possession of by effort or fortune.

You now have a level 58 character you wouldn’t have otherwise had by paying MONEY to get. Why the hell would you pay money for this if you didn’t think it gave you some advantage?

2 Likes

So what advantage did they gain over a 58 leveled? Are they stronger? Time isnt it because in a game with 60s being 58 is meaningless.

So they must have actual power gains over a leveled 58 right?

What? What kind of logic is this? You just saved 8-15 days of play time. Your advantage is that you are not level 1 anymore. You can actually generate gold and be close to the same level as people that came into BC from Classic. The list goes on, should I elaborate more?

2 Likes

Which gains you what over the 60s?

Why are you comparing this to something that has no merit to the OP’s title? We aren’t arguing that at all. The title of the thread is ‘Boosting is literally Pay to win’

Getting there faster. What kind of clown world logic is this?

2 Likes

getting where? The 60s are a higher level. They are ahead of the 58s

58 is also larger than 1.

They are still getting there faster by paying real money.

Damn, this entire thread is a merry-go-round at this point.

17 is larger than 1. So what?

In a game with 60s the 58 has no advantages

Must be a troll. It does not matter who is in the game already or what level they are. This is for your own personal character, your own personal #winning, and your own personal advantage.

“Doesnt agree with me? Must be a troll!”

Sorry that you havent shown a single way that a 58 is “winning” over the 60s. Every single advantage you made up for the 58s is dwarfed by the 60s

They gain nothing

1 Like

I think I have shown a bunch of different ways that paying money to instantly be 58 levels into the game is #winning
Why would anyone even buy this service if they weren’t #winning ?
If they really gain nothing, this service is worthless. Everyone should just get it automatically into Burning Crusade and not have to pay for it right? We would all just start at level 58 :smiley:

2 Likes