Boosting is literally Pay to win

There’s no way you can possibly deny the fact that a level 58 character boost is a Pay-to-win function.

I don’t know how so many people can defend blizzard adding something like this in to the game.

Do you guys actually just want the game to be worse?

144 Likes

What exactly is someone winning by boosting a character to level 58?

40 Likes

It’s not really pay to win, the people that do that buy gold not boosts…

14 Likes

Gold, resources, quicker access to endgame content.

lvl 58 character is more powerful than a level 1 character, hence ‘pay-to-win’.

52 Likes

What gold? What resources? What quicker access to end game content? I didn’t know end game started at level 58 in TBC.

27 Likes

It’s not the end of the world. Get over it lol.

15 Likes

what happens when the game is 2 or 3 months in to launch, all of the characters that would have normally leveled through the old world will have instead been boosted straight to outland, leaving all of the people leveling blood elves and draenei two entire continents to themselves. Think about how dead the world is going to feel for those people. leveling via dungeon groups will be completely non-existent and mage power leveling will be less lucrative making it next to impossible for these people to have player interactions until outland.

26 Likes

You understand it’s only 1 free 58 boost right lol?

1 Like

Blood Elves and Dranei will be available to level during the pre patch. Pre patch went for 5 weeks in original vanilla/TBC. Blizzard have stated they want the pre- patch to go for longer than that. You’re freaking out over nothing,

3 Likes

Are you dense? Do you not realize that a level 58 character has more access to valuable resources and the ability to acquire gold at a greater rate than a level 1 character? Do you not understand that a level 58 character will take less time to reach level 70 than a character that starts at level 1?

Why do you even come to these forums if you don’t play the game lol.

27 Likes

Being level 58 with 25 gold, crappy riding and crappy dungeon blues is not “winning”, end of story.

29 Likes

I’m leveling alts now. It’s already dead.

They already are. I almost got in a Dead Mines group… but the person organizing it lost his world buffs and quit. The group never really got going. Some mages did offer to boost me, though (and I refused.)

LOL! You mean my warrior won’t get Arcane Intellect by some mage passing me by while I have 4 mobs beating me to death? Or I won’t have that herb snatched while fighting a mob over it?

13 Likes

Not as dense as those freaking out over a level 58 boost, lmao.

16 Likes

Go play a different game if you don’t like leveling. It’s part of the game for a reason.

22 Likes

Tell that to the players buying gold and using that gold to pay level 60 mages to play the game for them while they put them on follow and watch Netflix, lel.

14 Likes

Charlie Sheen would like to have a word.

3 Likes

No one is going to defend buying gold. That’s obviously pay to win too, but it’s an entirely different issue- don’t derail the thread.

16 Likes

Boosts will be part of the game. Go play a different game if you don’t like it.

13 Likes

Also, you can make over 300 gold an hour with a level 58 mage - so bad argument.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to supposedly pay-to-win once the boost becomes available and personally ruin your TBC experience, lel.

9 Likes