Boosting is literally Pay to win

with your own math, 10 days worked could buy a boost if you made minimum wage. i bet most don’t so i would say it’s the same advantage.

10 days /played is 240 hours. So 30 8hr workdays. Dayum.

Lvl 68 boost blizzard pls

my mistake, i gave you the working hours advantage, if you worked for 240 hours at 7.50 dollars you would make 1800 before taxes. so you’re an idiot to not buy a boost lol

I don’t know how much the boost will be but yah people who don’t pay for the boost have quite a time disadvantage ingame. That is a huge time saver. Only idiots wouldnt pay for that advantage. Or people who just really love levelling.

Lvl 68 boost pls!

/threadover

1 Like

Hundreds of hours they don’t need to play in order to get stronger? And if they get stronger faster, they are literally “paying to win” against those that don’t buy this.

1 Like

if a 5 year old can pass tests that high schoolers take, why should they have to go through school because all the other 5 year olds cant pass it.

if someone can afford a boost and wants one, let them have it. it doesnt give them any advantage over you. if you are slow at leveling, and don’t already have a 58 thats your problem

We’ve already established there is a time advantage. The size of the advantage just depends how many times a person buys new accounts and uses the lvl boost.

then its no longer a time advantage if you have to have multiple accounts, because you are comparing it to someone who only uses 1 account.

boosts are fine, idc what the other arguments are.

Boosts are great. Lvl 70 boosts would be the best.

Its a bigger advantage the more accounts you pay for and use the boost on.

1 Like

same advantage because everyone has the same chance to make more accounts and boosts.
the disadvantage is IRL and its with money. but in game, no advantage.

The comparison is one person pays for stuff while the other person doesnt. There are advantages to be had by paying more in wow. I can buy 4 accounts, set up a summoning network and summon myself all over azeroth. This “paytoadvantage” was doable even in vanilla wow.

All i am saying is that you can pay blizzard more money than your peers do and have an advantage over them.

Im not saying its paytowin. That has a seperate meaning of buying ingame powers/advantages that cannot be obtained through regular gameplay (ie a lvl 71 boost).

I feel like its the new terminology that is tripping people up in this thread.

What. Advantage. Does. A Boosted level 58 have against have over the non-boosted 58.

Playtime/AFKing in Orgimmar/Stormwind is irrelevant. What advantage does one have over the other in game.

1 Like

huh? How is that even a discussion?

Because y’all are avoiding the question.

What advantage does a boosted level 58 have over a non-boosted level 58?

Not which one has more/less playtime, but the advantage one has over the other.

Is it pay to win? Sure, by the literal definition.

But is all pay to win bad? IMO, no.

This p2w thing is not bad at all and I don’t understand how so many people are getting THIS upset by it.

It’s a question with no relevance that’s why no one is answering it. What do you want us to say? 58 levels?

… it’s the entire question that all the whining is about, how is it not relevant???

What advantage does a boosted level 58 have over a non-boosted level 58 in game?

level 1 and level 58! what u mean bruh?!?