Boosting is literally Pay to win

I think we got off on the wrong foot.

I never said you didnt make that much rofl.

I quoted you with a movie quote from “wolf of Wallstreet”

The guy walks up to Leonardo Dicaprio in a resturant and says how much does he make, and then when he tells him he made 72k in 1 month he tells him to show him a paystub and fi he does he will quit his job and work for him…

I didnt realize english wasnt your first language.

So yes, you agree it’s pay2win. Thank you for agreeing with us.

1 Like

they just dont face the value of time and money, dreaming in their fantasy only world

yeah,it’s my third language, but doesn’t stop me pay and enjoy blizzard’s service, which provide me great happiness

Heres the movie.

I was quoting a movie off what you make, was a joke about making a lot of money.

Yeah, pay2win, as long as it’s coming from official channel, I support it

I think it’s pretty far to argue that you’re creating an uneven playing field by letting people use their real world money to buy an advantage in the game.

It’s known as Pay2win in the industry.

man, I watched it several times, it’s old school already

Damn. We’ve fallen to a new low in the MMORPG genre. God forbid any grinding or time investment is required nowadays.

I respect your honesty.

Surely you can agree that these other bozos who are refusing to admit that it’s pay2win are deluded then.

Asking the guy who barely speaks English for confirmation.

The anti boosters are at an all time low.

I don’t really care which category or defination it’s in, I enjoy whatever the service provided, just like go to a restaurant and enjoy whatever on the menu.
Although if someone cooking at home cannot afford it or do not want to enjoy eat outside, it’s fine. But the menu is there already.

You are the one making the argument that level 1’s need to have a fair shot in “the race” not me.

Don’t be racist bro

lol, sorry man, whoever got the $$ got blizzard’s attention, not the people speak english only

How is a level 58 uneven over the other 58s and 59s and 60s?

You should really start by explaining what exactly is being won.

So yes, you agree that it’s pay2win and you’re happy to pay for it because you’ve got the money.

What ever, that’s fine, I respect your honestly.

But these other fools think it’s not pay2win for some reason.

Lol by your definition nothing would be winning.

You’ll cop anything sold on the store, you just don’t care about the integrity of the game.

How did you get me being racist from what i said, he has admitted that English is his 3rd language rofl…