Boosting is literally Pay to win

If they’re poor why are they wasting money on WoW.

Actually show some empathy rather than only remembering poor people exist to use as a bludgeon without an actual care.

You opened the door, the whines now consist of “think of the level 1s (of people who can’t afford/don’t use a boost)”. Even not counting the Boosts you still have plenty of level 60s, so that argument falls flat.

Against what?

It’s like in some of these people’s heads they think the game ends or there’s some prize or something for being first to hit max level or get maxxed out gear or something.

2 Likes

nods

You win when you mark things off your checklist and have fun, nothing more.

2 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but human nature requires entertainment. 30 days of entertainment for ~$15 is one of the best deals out there.

lol, why not.
You can also go to a restaurant and pay for nice food and service.

Does it bother you to see other people go to a restaurant while you cooking at home? lol
Blizzard is a business entity, which provides wow classic as a service, so they decide what to provide, what to charge, what makes them earn more money and attract more people enjoy the service.

You just couldn’t deal with the game community is also a human community, whatever you saw in real-life, it will be in here. (Also, you do not own anything, you consume the service, same as all the other peopel)Pretend it’s a gaming fantasy world with only fantasy rules is sad…

I earn 100+ per hour, and played wow for 13 years, I love to enjoy whatever the service blizzard provided me(such as booting, saved me 100+ hours, which is win-win), and support their continious service in the future.
Just like go for a fancy restaurant and save me some home cooking hours

Absolutely, and I hate that I had to use that question.

I just loathe people who only notice other groups of people as props to bludgeon with in their petty arguments.

You show me a pay stub for 72k for 1 month right now and i quit my job and i work for you.

lol. Google search random average senior developer’s salary around Seattle, easy 250k per year which is around 125 per hour with 40hours per week and 52 weeks, plus bonus and stock options, you are welcome. See ya.

Was a movie reference, woosh.

You will have to supply your own ladder to get on top of the mailbox.

1 Like

lol, sad for you. I worked for a startup which pay me even more, you just couldn’t hold your broken heart, I understand, it’s fine… Open your eyes and face the truth man, tough up

Can you speak english please?

Sad to see a life loser here.

1 Like

Also per google.

" The average salary for a senior software engineer is $149,441 per year in Seattle, WA and $11,000 cash bonus per year."

Which isn’t changing.

What defines a “life loser” to you?

doesn’t believe someone with a reasonable salary which beyond his mind. And couldn’t do research properly. Also, dream in the fake fantasy world and keep thinking it’s not real life so any real-life rule shouldn’t apply there.

Again, what is your argument here, that it’s fair for people to buy a boost because other players have been playing Classic for 2 years? Why?

They’ve played and earned those 60s, the 58 boosters have earned it by virtue of having a credit card.

Again, why should somebody who can afford to buy a boost have an advantage over a poor person. You cannot answer this question without admitting it’s pay2win.

1 Like