Boosting is literally Pay to win

the inegrity of the game judged and defined by the biggest earning and lasting industry giant.

So poor people shouldn’t have a fair shot.

You like a WoW where the wealthy can buy an advantage.

I’m glad we could get that straight. Thank you

Oof. That is so uncalled for. Jesus.

1 Like

The only thing that can actually be won in WoW is arena, which boosts will not help with.

Getting to level 70 slightly faster is not winning. Getting gear a little sooner is not winning.

You suggested that his/her opinion wasn’t valid because english wasn’t their first language.

Don’t be a bigot man

1 Like

Yeah, and people who only speak one language is kind of sad… since there are at least 70% of the life they cannot enjoy, sad… just sad

Great man, you pointed the truth in his deep mind

1 Like

So yes, nothing is pay2win except a button that makes you win Arena battles straight away.

Phewwwwwwww what an attitude.

In TBC a level 58 in junk gear with no profs is not winning.

Not sure why that confuses you.

I never said his opinion wasnt valid, i said youre chasing the opinion of a person who barely speaks english as confirmation.

Im starting to doubt you understand English.

It’s an advantage over a level 1 who couldn’t afford the boost.

Yes or no?

Now you’re trying to be racist towards me because English isn’t my first language either.

You have a problem and need help pal.

All this slander.

If i sued id be rich.

Go ahead and Sue me <3

This is a great example of how the community cry like a baby but never get what they want and never get blizzard’s attention. Some of them think whatever they raise must be correct and always be correct due to a non-sense /illogical point of view

I got 0 idea what this means.

lol, you just don’t understand propery logical terms… man… I have to stop here. Enjoy your journey in blizzard’s world

No, this isn’t rocket science. A level 58 boost doesn’t have anything that a level 1 can’t get nor does said boost make anything the level 1 doing any harder.

You too sir.

Uh. WHAT? Meet ignore list, troll. I mean come on that’s so blatantly obvious.

Not to mention the gear, mount, etc they just give you in the mail.

Holy moly is this really the best pro-boosters can do?