Boost not worth it

Sorry but the 39.99 dollar boost needs to have more added to it . Reading the description was misleading . You get 25 gold and the gear you get at least for a mage is crap . I feel Cheated . I wont be getting the after market stuff again .

4 Likes

The boost saves you countless hours from having to level 1-60. That alone is worth it. The gear will be replaced when you start questing in Outland, or you can start doing dungeons now for better gear.

16 Likes

Run strat/scholo, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

That’s still too much.

Blizzard shouldn’t be letting people swipe their credit cards for a level 58 character at all. It’s completely ridiculous and totally contrary to the spirit of classic.

34 Likes

You’re level 58 with gear serviceable to enter Outland with. You don’t need anything more

4 Likes

Someone did a Blood Elf Paladin from 1 - 60 in 14 hours played.

The boost is cheaper than spending money on gold to pay someone to boost you in dungeons, but the character you get is pretty poorly set up.

1 Like

Oh boy! What a pro! What a world first!

AMAZING!

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

No one is going to care about a 1 time boost to 58 once we’re level 70. There are a large number of people that would not come back to TBC to play if they had to level through an entire previous expansion’s worth of content in order to play with their friends. That’s just the facts.

9 Likes

It was pretty impressive and required like half a raid of support, but my point was that “countless hours” is an exaggeration.

1 Like

sorry but rational responses like this are clearly unwelcome in these threads!

4 Likes

And nothing of value was lost. Bye!

1 Like

I just boosted my hunter/farmer.

Totally worth $70.

Especially after I figured out I had to go back to the trainer to get my weapons.

(Had a bad five minutes there.)

3 Likes

grow up you pathetic loser!

3 Likes

What’s the matter, you too are mad that giving your credit card to Daddy Blizzard only got you an effortless and completely unearned level 58 character and didn’t come with a full set of purples also??

2 Likes

Some people just want to play with their friends and have fun. Period. It’s great and all that you put a lot of value in “earning” what you’ve got. I don’t really care about your character at all though.

3 Likes

Nothing’s stopping you from starting at level 1 you lazy retail bum

You’ve had since August 2019 to level a character with your friends

3 Likes

Subjective at best. What is worth it to one is not for another.
My parents gasp at me buying a gaming PC for 3k but to me it’s par for the course.

Nothing is stopping you from keeping your mouth shut either.

5 Likes

Did your credit card level that character for you?

1 Like

I bet you’d be singing a different tune if someone else bought you a boost.

What’s your Bnet handle?

If you’re a good boy I’ll hook you up.

2 Likes