Boost not worth it

I know it’s hard for you to wrap your brain around this because you’re obsessed with policing what other people find fun. But some people liked TBC and didn’t like Vanilla and don’t want to have to level through an expansion of content they didn’t like to get there.

3 Likes

who knows if u can even kill a mob in outlands

Go play retail then, where you belong

Torghast awaits you! LOL

4 Likes

Shadowlands is absolutely nothing like TBC. Got any other tired cliches you wanna throw out?

If this was Classic, I would agree with you. With TBCC though, I don’t really care. Draenei and Blood Elves can’t be boosted, so that keeps with the spirit of TBC. It’s ONE boost per account with crappy gear and a handful of gold. That takes nothing away from those of us who leveled 1-60 and played through Classic.

I remember in WOTLK people raged that DKs started at level 55 and left the starting zone with a full set of blues. Never mind the fact this had no impact on 70s who had played TBC and were now going to Northrend. Most of the complainers were Vanilla vets who were salty the game had changed. This is no different.

5 Likes

Facts.

Returning player since 2008. The only reason I didn’t play Classic was because I have been deployed.

Returned to stateside a few weeks ago. If not for the quick catch up with the boost I probably wouldn’t have subscribed.

Loving my Rogue right now. Gear seems a little under par but I’ve already upgraded a few after a few parties in Scholo.

3 Likes

You’re literally posting from a class that doesn’t even exist in classic

So yeah, I’ll say it again:

Go back to retail where you and all the other credit-card-swipers belong

2 Likes

and rogues dont even get poisons LOL nty not buying it or playing tbc

I have 290/290 poison and lock picking with my boosted Rogue. No idea what you’re on.

1 Like

According to beta testers, you can.

Whole bunch of people have managed to play WoW between and even during military deployments before paid character boosts were ever a thing

1 Like

“Whole bunch of people” isn’t 100%.

go back to retail where toxic dbags like yourself belong!

4 Likes

Good. Stay in retail with the other credit-card swipers

Swipe that credit card more for daddy Blizzard!

1 Like

it’s always impressive just how triggered people can get by boosts

3 Likes

In my opinion, the “boost to 58” isn’t a worthwhile feature for any Vanilla player. And it wasn’t designed to be one.

It is a good feature for new players who want to play TBC but don’t want to play Vanilla. Well, once TBC goes live.

Thank you for your service, welcome home and welcome back to Azeroth!

2 Likes

Once I figured out that the mount and toys are Bnet wide for existing and future toons and I was like “ok, I like it more now”

Yeah, no. I don’t really care about your opinion. Keep raging about other people having fun.