Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

As a lady that if I chose to, could grow a beard similar to that, that’s a bearded lady dwarf.

Trust me if I didn’t hack this off on a daily basis, mine would get long. We exist. lol (Stupid genetics ><’)

2 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Are you freaking serious? That’s downright creepy.

Like, ain’t some sideshow attraction that it’s like “oh I want a picture I wanna see”

I hack it off for a reason…

So there’s this concept called a “joke.”

Text doesn’t convey that well and even then… that’s a weird joke. lol

But the most important thing is that the virtue was signaled!

You never heard of the common phrase “pics or it didn’t happen”? And you’re on the internet? Is this your first day?

I have and there have been a few instances of people saying, “pics or didn’t happen” with weirdo situations. I think I’m saying that right.

I wasn’t sure of your intent and I do apologize that I went negative first.

It’s alright; I understand intent is not easily conveyed through text and I assumed everyone would take the phrase as a joke.

Wow, he was so focused on the Beard, didn’t notice the cleavage of a rather large chest.

Yeah… Someone is working through some kinks.

Sorry, that was a joke too…

All good. lol

It’s a fantasy video game. This is not abnormal.

You pick a character And customize it for various reasons

For the fun of it

1 Like

I’m waiting for the ridiculous requests to start

Saw a video the other day of someone explaining how their pronouns were bee (as in an actual :honeybee:) and fairy :woman_fairy:

Gonna be hilarious when those requests start and Blizz has nothing to stand on to say no

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

I’ve never expected the WoW community/players to be perfect and cater to me specifically.
Maybe that’s why I was able to enjoy it instead of finding it to be some crushing ordeal.

Also, there is a significant difference between players organically creating their own community, even if it’s one you don’t personally enjoy, and the game creators forcing change to pander to loudest few.

This change is only going to cause more players, who you dismiss so casually, to tap out and bail on the game. Because a great many people are sick and tired of this pandering. And for a game that has haemorrhaged thousands of players over the last few years that makes me worried for the future.

2 Likes

My point is that the person I quoted was saying that dragons are obviously male or female (so therefore the visually genderless Dracthyr models should be more gendered).

So I’m pointing out…there are no obvious gender characteristics on a dragon in their dragon form, canonically.

Because they are still male and female, you lie it or not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What did they have before?

I want my dragon to wear a big red bow!

Pink. If there’s not a big pink bow on the side of the head that stays there through some kind of magic, you’ll never know if a Dracthyr is a girl or not!

I will reply to this genuinely, since there is a lot of vitriol around this subject. They have basically created a system where you are able to pick your body type (1/2 previously male/female) and your preferred pronouns (he/her/they previously assumed from body type) for people to determine how their character is regarded by the game/npc’s. While I think it would be cool for some of the currently gendered customizations such as bears to be shared, that is more work that could be done in the future than this relatively small base character info. It allows for the inclusion of several other identities, while maintain the previous two binary options (though it takes about 10 seconds of thinking now and 2 buttons instead of 1).

1 Like

This is a GAME folks…not real life…if you feel offended if your male character gets called a “him”, make a female character…it’s that simple. We don’t have toilets in WoW, so there is no need for all this gender confusion.