Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

I don’t know, do you?

Because, if I’m being honest with you, I would have just played along and said “Oops, didn’t mean to spell your name wrong, my bad” instead of admitting that you knew this whole time and played it off like some sort of intentional slight, because the latter is infinitely more embarrassing for you.

I can forgive a misspelling, but a shameful, unoriginal insult? Hard yikes.

3 Likes

Lol
Sure ya do

What’s thay boy? You want to sit and spin?

2 Likes

Take it back Rudy! Take it back right meaw!

I’m sure In your mind that was an impressive putdown lol

He’s becoming self-aware. A true marvel.

1 Like

If only that were true of you…. Oh the joy it would bring!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Lest you have a 60 fighting with ya this time. He’s so angry tho, he almost makes you seem happy lol

Sweetheart, when you’re the only person who keeps calling people out as angry or upset, I’m pretty sure it just means you’re the one that’s actually angry and are projecting your emotions onto others.

This was fun. Can’t wait for your next meltdown!

3 Likes

This debate feels really petty tbh :grimacing: just put each other on ignore lol

1 Like

I put the other guy on ignore but it’s been humorous watching the responses to him.

I won’t say no to a petty smackdown as entertainment.

3 Likes

I’ve been glancing around here and there in between Twitter. It’s definitely been something :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah “Rudy” give this guy a squirt on the tower of power so he can stop obsessing over you, dang

2 Likes

Hahah Rudy’s new friend made an alt to help him out. Hahahaha! That’s awesome! A well thought out ploy! So stunning and brave!

And yet you’re still lvl 10. Not updated to your lvl 16, was it?

You dont even realize you’re outing yourself with all that hateful speech and name calling. All it take is a little poke and you lose your mind.

Thats a very nice attempt but no thank you

1 Like

Well, I tried! Lol. Poke don’t always have to mean what you want it to mean my friend :sunglasses:

We all know youre the one taking the poke boo

2 Likes