Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

Few do when the make the mistake of getting involved

This thread is fantastic.

1 Like

My new policy. If the post uses the word ‘bigot’ anywhere, Im putting that poster on perma ignore.
bye bye

2 Likes

Oh no, Ive been ignored by someone who hates gay people. How ever shall I go on?

2 Likes

This is just 1st stage thinking. Open your eyes.

1 Like

You’re gonna have a lot of lvl 10 alts on ignore. It’s the goto word here. Course it’s only like 2-3 people lol

Well i dont think ill be making anymore toons for a while so dosent bother me non

I haven’t given an argument because you haven’t given me anything to refute. I asked a question, you deflected, I pressed again, and then you acted like I came into your house, kicked your dog, drank your mountain dew, and forced you to answer the question. I never demanded anything of you. I just expected you to answer the question because it’s a discussion forum and that’s how a discourse is generated.

If you had opened with:

I would have acknowledged this as a valid answer and left it alone. But the fact that you buckled down on deflecting tells me that you actually do have an answer and would prefer not to give it. Which is fine. I respect it.

1 Like

Omg it IS Rudy!!! You guy have the exact same posting style when you’re raging! lol my god kid, how many alts do you post on?

And vise versa. Let people that are all about their pronouns play together. They can go make their own guild. Find like minded individuals.

I don’t know who Rudy is. I just resubscribed to the game four days ago in anticipation for Wrath of the Lich King and am posting on my main because I don’t have anything else to post on.

Anyhow, I would say this was a good talk but nothing actually happened. Have fun with whatever obsession you have with this Rudy person.

3 Likes

And you’ve only got to lvl 10 in 4 days? Eewww. That’s even worse. Honestly, if you spent the time lvling that you spent raging on me, you’d be at least 30…. Have a good one friend!

It’s called having responsibilities. My world doesn’t revolve around WoW and it’s quite perplexing how you would try and use this as some sort of insult. Highlights more about you as a person than it does me, to be brutally honest with you.

And I’m level 16 in-game. The forums just take a minute to update.

2 Likes

And yet you still have hours to post on the forums. We should all have those kind of responsibilities. Color me jealous!

I have 8 posts in the span of over an hour and it’s 11 PM. Not entirely sure what responsibilities you expect me to be tending to this late at night.

3 Likes

I was giving you a complement lol. I’m jealous!

And now you’re trolling/gaslighting.

Ignored.

3 Likes

How rude!

10/chars

Gentlemen, welcome to fight club.

Its astounding the amount of copium it must take you people to convince yourself that most people are secretly hate-filled gutter trash bigots and that anyone calling you out is 1 gay guy in 36 accounts.

Heres my main, tell me again how its level 10 alts pushing an agenda.

2 Likes