Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

Who needs a reason?

1 Like

Blizzard deletes Demon Hunters and Blood Elves from the game.
Why?
“Who need a reason?”

1 Like

Now you’re just teasing me. I would be so friggin’ happy.

Get rid of humans, too, while you’re at it.

Vulpera & Pandaren Superiority Forever!

1 Like

Dodge Chance: 100%

No one. Says in the TOS they can change the game / access at any point anytime and for any reason.

It is their game afterall.

happy fox noises

1 Like

If you’re this upset about pronouns, wait till you hear about verbs.

4 Likes

NO… NOT THE VERBS!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!

AAAAAH!

1 Like

Haven’t heard that before, ha… ha… ha…

Ooof, sorry bud, didn’t notice you were a human there.

I just feel that human-like creatures don’t belong in fantasy games. That includes California Elves a.k.a. Blood/Void Elves.

2 Likes

Woah be careful answering someone’s random question like this, you’re not allowed to reply to others’ questions and might get told that you don’t know what a reply is! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I used to think you were cool

That slayed me. :rofl: I like you more every day dude.

1 Like

But I do have to use it, I am forced to make the selection of pronouns etc when making a character

Im forced to use a system that bends over backwards to hide gender to make a handful of people happy while at the same time not allowing me to pick my gender.

I no longer get a male charcter I get bodytype 1

1 Like

Oh my God you have to make a choice that will result in the exact same choice you were already going to make?

I would write my senator.

Change the whole gender…based on VERY small percentage of ppl. Blizz got political…
But what if you want a female gender…to STILL say female? Why take the whole thing away?

2 Likes

If it wasn’t harming anybody why did they change it? Now the ppl (the vast majority) that identify as female or male have no option…this is getting political and catering to the <0.01% of ppl…

2 Likes

Bad necro bad

squirts with spray bottle

9 Likes

It always has to be on a Classic character, too, to hide their shame.

5 Likes

Im pretty sure they did and it will get worse.

1 Like

Probably because of the lawsuits, or because they intend on adding even more body types in the future.

Also, yikes on that necro.