Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

Ideology?

In fantasy?

SURELY YOU JEST.

Everyone knows that from the very inception of fantastic writing, it’s been purely escapism with no statements to make.

I really don’t know how to respond that that collection of stupid… I really don’t.
But, as I said, it was going to go over your head, and it did.

1 Like

I’m not surprised that you can’t respond.

I think they did.

You don’t get it, we know.

Sure thing Mr. Pigeon.

Than they deserve what happens.

Honestly?

No, I don’t.

Let people play their character how they want. You do the same. Hooray!

I know right?! And I expect you to put out a well thought essay on why worgen And vulpera are harmful and Deviant fetishes.

Once again you’re projecting sir.

This is a fantasy world. This is not the real world.

People demand a lot of stupid stuff. Ogres as playable, worgen tails, fat goblins.

Who cares why?

This is happening. Put on your adult pants and move on

The Dracthyr Body Type options are separate from the Body 1 / Body 2 options. Body 1 gives you the Female Human-based Visage form and Body 2 gives you the Male Blood Elf-based Visage whereas the Body Type options are for the Dracthyr form only. Stop spreading this conflation.

stupid stuff happens

Glad we both agree.

What I think doesn’t matter what’s happening is the only thing that matters.

Whether I agree with it or not I’m mature enough not to project my personal feelings onto it

What does maturity have to do with something we both agree is a stupid, pointless and unnecessary change? Except that you admit, how you feel about it doesn’t matter, and so if it does NOT happen, you won’t mind of course.

I don’t mind either way.

The arguments against it are either something stupidly semantic or Taking your personal beliefs and trying to force it on to everyone else.

And no, that’s not what this is.
Options mean you can opt out. So opt out and move on. Make your traditional bodies and genders. Getting bent out of shape for other people not doing the same is equally stupid to me

There has to be a default though; a ground base upon which the functional creation system lay upon.

Let me ask you if that default system should be totally non-binary or full binary - representative of the default human anatomy? Unnecessary changes to the default system accomplish nothing insomuch that it has zero bearing on the game system in any way, so why bother with it at all?

It appears to me a loud and vocal minority are just attention seeking? How are attention seekers dealt with in any other instance? Probably pretty harshly, and rightly so, because they are trolling everyone else.

1 Like

Maybe this was just an easy way for them to add extra bodies in the future?

You are projecting.

What am I projecting exactly?

Your sensibilities about sex and gender being challenged by andogyny

What do my personal feelings about sex and gender have to do with unnecessary changes to an existing and finely working game system, and how is that a challenge? You must admit that the system layed down was working fine as is, so was Blizzard “challenged” as well when they created their game? Is everyone who dismisses the gender trolls also projecting? Even the game’s creators?