Body type instead of gender, mean bearded lady?

They change “many things” that “aren’t an issue” every expansion? Give me some examples.

Unfortunately, yes. Have you met Blizzard? :sob:

No, I have not personally met the cooperation called Blizzard. Have you?

That is what they asked…

I think you’ve had some encounters with them from playing this game. But yes, they change things all the time. They changed the way talbuks ran just because.

You mean like the people who demanded the change? Why demand change if it wasn’t harming them?

1 Like

I have not. Back to my earlier question:

First of all, you edited your earlier question to ask the question after I had already responded but here we go.

• They changed the portraits that weren’t issues.
  • They changed talbuk/mammoth/gryphon run patterns. Those weren’t issues.
  • They changed the AH to be more linear but it wasn’t really an issue.
  • They changed the flying pattern of the wind steed but that wasn’t an issue.
  • They changed the textures of Night Elf skin in Shadowlands.
  • They added dark ranger eyes and skin for elves.
  • They changed the music in the cathedral.
  • They added weather effects in Org/Stormwind. That’s cool but wasn’t an issue.
  • They changed the children that follow around the matron of the Stormwind orphanage.
  • They changed the hunter pets of the Org pet trainer from boars to a hyena.
  • They changed the lighting of the Orgrimmar class hall.

These are just a few things that were changed just because. The buttons are just another change on a very, very long list of changes. And there will be more. The game has a new expansion coming out. The only people making this an issue are the people who are insecure about it. That’s the end of the story.

1 Like

I would like to see one of these demands.

Whooshhhhhhh

I demand a toaster strudel.

And the pony Ghostcrawler promised me.

1 Like

No, I updated it as you were responding. I realized you weren’t going to elaborate if I didn’t outright ask the question.

Updated to higher graphical quality, so not meaningless.

The bear movements were changed to, though I believe the majority of these changes were to more realistically depict the creatures so not meaningless.

It was a MASSIVE server latency issue and updated to reduce server stress.

Lumping this in with the above mount changes.

I don’t know about this, but if so it was again probably to update to current graphical quality and once again not meaningless.

Certainly not meaningless, as it actually changes the way your character’s appearance.

Never noticed as I have game music off by a week or less into a new expansion, but I agree there was no issue and it is indeed meaningless: two.

Definitely not meaningless.

To reflect the addition of other races since the event was originally implemented. Again, not meaningless.

If this was around the time of the Vulpera’s addition as an Allied Race, I can understand it the meaning behind it, but I’ll give you this one as well: three.

Orgrimmar Class Hall? Do you mean teleportation room? Regardless, there is definitely a meaning behind it, specifically for visibility since it regards to lighting.

So in almost eighteen years, you listed two changes made that were not an issue and meaningless.

Strawberry are the best kind.

Nope. They changed the portraits entirely. From people to fruit.

I like the changes here, don’t get me wrong. But let’s be honest, they were fairly useless changes in the big scheme of things.

That’s fair. But they changed the background/template for the AH when they could have just adjusted the latency issues. So another change regardless.

You asked for changes that weren’t issues and now we are moving the goalpost to whether or not they were meaningless?

It’s an awesome change, but it wasn’t an “issue” before. That’s what you asked.

No, class hall.

It is not my job to list every change for you. You can look them up yourself. You asked for examples and I provided more than a handful while sitting at my table drinking coffee. So let’s get to the meat here. Are you upset about the buttons or are you making an issue out of thin air?

That was my point to you…

Most of the changes are small, quality of life changes or details that needed a bit of editing as they aged.

This is probably ui streamlining because Dracthyr are coming out with 4 unisex body types.

But my land, the hysteria over it…

2 Likes

You’d think the world is ending or something.

1 Like

Are you for real?
Is this your first visit to the forums?
Are you cognitively aware of the thread you are currently posting in?

Which body type lays eggs?

I haven’t seen many demands for the change to be honest. I’ve mostly just seen lots of people super upset over the change. I’ve seen requests for pronouns, but I’ve never witnessed anybody request for the Body 1/Body 2.