BM Hunter is the best class in game

Warrior was pretty much the only thing I liked in BG’s for sure.

1 Like

Regarding spirit beasts… my favourite is still Hati. Why isn’t anyone mentioning her? I always run with two wolves at my side.

I really like Hati as well and I plan on making Hati one of my main mounts for my Hunter when Shadowlands launches.

I hope he tells us how everything comes out.

1 Like

There’s always to many hunters in every raid group. I always try to cover something that’s missing, so I never play hunter.

You can still get hati? , i tried using my bm artifact weapon but he didn’t showed up :S

There should be a Mimiron hologram in the the BfA cities that starts a little quest chain that unlocks the ability to summon tamable versions of all your Hati skins at the Temple of Storms in Northrend.

( Near the weekly event questgiver for Alliance, a platform up from the docks for Horde if I remember correctly )

Ya, there’s a quest for it that starts in Boralus.

Not to mention the very high gear requirement for said fire mage to pull better DPS.

Sits here bored out of her mind after maining BM Hunter for 13 yrs lol

In all seriousness though, OP, I am glad that you have a class that you find complete enjoyment in playing. The last two xpacs for me, however, has just killed my enjoyment for the class I’ve always mained, and have decided to retire Nyri, at least for now.

Not to say BM Hunter is in any way bad, I’m just saying for me, lol it’s definitely time to change it up before I face plant into my keyboard mid raid. It’s like needing to move to a new city/state. It’s just time for me to do so.

Enjoy your hunter, OP, and treat her well!!! :blush: :purple_heart:

:sparkles:

1 Like

I have a lot of fun on my hunter. The only downside is that there are so many hunters out there.

1 Like

It isn’t.

:sparkles:

BM Hunter is 8.3’s Flavor of the Month Class. Enjoy it while it last.

When the Fire Mage moves, he is not DPS’ing. A BM Hunter could move endlessly while completing his DPS rotation as all their abilities are Instant… zero Cast time.

all of my damage is ignite damage. when i need to move i just scorch. sure bm can do their whole rotation on the move but my opinion still stands where I think fire mage is better. maybe not QOL but definitely the better spec.

1 Like

BM feels pretty good, I agree. This is my main and I feel the most comfortable with her rotation than any of my alts. It’s why I’m not completely sold on my idea of switching mains in SL

I haven’t been playing Gethard much lately, but when I do, I play BM for business, MM for pleasure.

I have a wolf from WoD named Kevin. He is my squishy and I love him. On my Horde hunter, I have Percival, the tiger from MoP. Also my squishy.

1 Like

Once a hunter, forever a hunter

I’m going to try this. I usually play MM and survival but BM sounds interesting.