BM Hunter is the best class in game

So I’ve been gearing up my BM hunter, and I can’t believe how superior to my DK she is (and I love my DK dearly). My hunter is simply better in every type of content. Visions are a joke on my hunter. It’s like doing the visions with a tank friend, except that friend doesn’t affect mobs health and doesn’t take insanity damage. I could clear a 0 mask with 430s ilvl.

Dungeons and raids are also way easier. I can barely see **** on my DK due to all the spell effects in melee range. I did +15 SoS yesterday on DK, and I was one shot by the tornadoes on the second boss twice, because I just can’t see them in all the crap. My BM hunter chills 30 yards away from danger, and does not lose any DPS when moving.

Also, my freaking BM hunter can break 40k DPS single target on bosses at ilvl 430! Triple Primal Instinct + Dance of death is better than anything my frost DK has. When I hit my CDs, I feel like a god as I watch enemies melting.

As much as I love my DK, I wish I mained BM hunter in BFA. It’s too late for me now to bother get my hunter to the same level of itemization as my DK. But man, hunters are crazy. Nothing is easier than a BM hunter. Not DH, or any other melee class. Nothing.

20 Likes

Khrude happy you found new fun!

12 Likes

Its also easier when you only need to press two buttons.

12 Likes

I hope you find those BMs that you’re hunting for.

9 Likes

Now if only they’d return the glyph of Stampede…has anyone seen my 100 something hunting Helhounds? I know they’re rampaging around here somewhere…

1 Like

I’ve played melee classes for so long, since vanilla on a Tauren warrior, but the brighter and shinier the effects are, the more I’m moving to ranged. So ready for the particle density change, so that I don’t need to see other people’s particle effects. Just mobs and mine.

1 Like

Being ranged dps with no casts is just overpowered. You can’t compete with that. Imagine if demon hunter could stay 40 range away and do same thing - that’s BM

4 Likes

/puke
Sorry, I mean…
/puke

1 Like

I personally think any system other than Runes is an improvement, so maybe some of your joy is a less convoluted system?

2 Likes

i do think hunters are good but they won’t ever be as good as fire mages in 8.3. just my opinion as you have yours.

2 Likes

I’m sure fire mages can pull better DPS. But it’s not as safe to play as a hunter. Try visions on a fire mage versus a BM hunter, then tell me which one is easier. It’s the hunter.

8 Likes

Overall DPS, probably, but, Hunters can move and shoot, and also, hunters have no spells that take 3 and a half days to cast heh.

6 Likes

What difference does it make to my group how many buttons am I pressing?? I wholeheartedly agree. Played a lock all through bfa, picked up this hunter just 3 weeks back and am having just so much fun!! It’s like a video game again!

Lots of classes are better or can do more damage. But it’s also about how relaxed you are when doing it. Great fun.

2 Likes

Hunter has always been my second class to main, but BFA situation really discouraged me from second characters. Your post inspired me to dust off my 110 hunter.:grinning:

BM is great. I get some instant gratification each time I play mine, but I very quickly get bored. Despite their effectiveness it feels almost too easy. Granted, I haven’t done any challenging content this expansion because I just don’t care for BFA much. Glad you’re enjoying it!

1 Like

EXCUSE ME?!
It’s 3 buttons. Thank you very much. :angry:

In regards to the topic: I love my hunter. I rerolled to it from a shadow priest and will never go back.

ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱˡˡ ᵖˡᵃʸ ʷᵃʳˡᵒᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷˡᵃⁿᵈˢ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ

2 Likes

I like Marks since the bow is as important as the pet for me. Also I don’t do endgame and non 8.3 mobs die from Aimed Shot and 1 or 2 arcane shots which is somewhat funny coming from my other classes.

Also, hunter rotation is not 2 buttons. I press just as many buttons as I do on my frost DK, if not more. Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Chimera Shot, A Murder of Crows, and whichever essence you’re using are all part of the rotation. Then you have your CDs with Aspect of the Wild, Bestial Wrath, and Spitting Cobra.

5 Likes

Less buttons, easier play style, = more fun JMO

4 Likes

This is why I will never main a melee class, I just don’t enjoy this lol. And yes, hunters are awesome!

This is true, all classes in wow have about the same amount of spells. I play them all and they are all very close. Hunter is just more fun.

2 Likes