BM hunter DPS is more than fine

The thing is, he’s right.

BM can DPS on the move with no penalty whatsoever, has no abilities with a cast time so its rotation is the same on the move or stationary, has a DPS CD that comes off CD fairly often, decent CC in the form of traps, an interrupt, and intimidation, and the simplest gearing of all the hunter specs: crit/haste.

Compared to MM, elemental shaman, or even warlocks, BM is very easy to use.

3 Likes

I really hope you mean Hati… :man_facepalming:

Well, if you abandoned Gara you can go back and get a new nether wolf… but yeah…

There’s been a wolf added in recently that looks like Gara without the name. Lost Netherwolf.

Yes, it’s in the area you tamed Gara in in the first place.

I like our DPS but in PVP we def need some help. It’s almost impossible to kill a DH or most any other class, with the exception of mage.

1 Like

They’re good in turf war- types fights, but not so well in the dps-focused ones.

Well, that’s the thing: BM is great for players who have difficulty juggling raid mechanics and maintaining a standard DPS rotation. It’s rotation has a low skill ceiling, it doesn’t have a lot of abilities at first glance, but the differences between a good BM hunter and a bad one are still vast. It’s one of the few “casual-friendly” specs WOW has left.

I ain’t going to bag on that: there are players who gravitate to BM because it’s easy, some who gravitate to it for the pets, and some who simply are unable, for one reason or another, unable to play other ranged classes…no matter how badly they’d like to do so.

Hell, as much as I don’t like playing BM, it will be the first spec I recommend anyone new to hunter get used to. Some players just need to get used to the most fundamental skill in WOW: how to move. BM will help them do that.

BM hunter is one of the better classes for me with my latency. Cast times are a no go.

i still prefer to play beast mastery over marksman and yeah pvp damage is bad and has been since s1 nerfs, ppl don’t like to die to pve animals

2 Likes

Post on your Hunter, troll…

What you just said about talents PROVES this game is in the crapper and Blizzard has no idea or desire to balance things. Talents are all supposed to be in line with each other, yet there is a right and a wrong way to talent. They gutted all the classes and made the talent system like some chinese MMO and its more broken and UNFUN than ever.

You literally took the words out of my mouth :joy:
BM was fun to play, but its boringly easy.
The BM players neednt get offended, no one is insulting their spec. but reality is reality.
Why the joker before wanted me to post on a hunter for is beyond me. My hunters havent got a thing to do with the spec being 3 or 4 key banging easy.

This guy posted on his hunter, ‘troll’.

and so did this guy…

nothing to say?
Figures.

Havoc says hi.

1 Like

touche.
I stopped playing DH for the same reason I got bored with BM hunter.
I only log into my DH when i need to use my blacksmithing anymore.

i agree bm hunter just needs something like a kill shot something better then the talent we have now.

Love how survival hunters always pretend that their rotation is soo much harder than any other spec. Survivals best performing spec is literally a 3 button spec.

4 Likes

well I hear we’re getting an unpruning come shadowlands alongside all the other classes, unless something changes Kill shot is among the unpruned talents along with eyes of the beast, might be more…

1 Like

i love bm game play if feels like the only think missing is that execute ability so i hope bm gets kill shot with the unpruning.

1 Like