BM 45% Behind In AOE?

I give up! I switched to MM for dungeons. BM is just too @$$. Like big ol’ dump truck @$$. Nobody is ready for that jelly. MM is so much better. I used to main it but I hated what they did to it in Legion so swapped to BM and have resisted switching for years. I had to! It’s like night and day for mythics.

2 Likes

lol this is such a old argument sure you CAN do it but the question is will anyone invite you in a pig? When there are better spec who can do way more than a BM hunter why should I invite a BM to gimp my key? Why should you troll your guild or friend by playing BM in their keys and so 40% than other other spec

1 Like

Please show me the official wow statement for these changes or the official website from blizzard. Coz kept saying there is major AoE buff but fail to provide prof from official announcement with specific details

1 Like

I literally made a thread showing the changes with a link to the wowhead article.

At least try putting in some small effort.

h
ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-big-changes-for-hunter/1945869

Because while its not great or good aoe its not tank level bad and it will be better in higher keys as trash lasts longer.

Google is too hard for you I suppose

1 Like

Have you played on PTR by chance?

You keep huffing that copium.

“BM will be fine in TWW” - nope
“BM will be fine, we’ll get tuning in heroic week” - nope
“BM will be fine in 11.0.5” - sure thing buddy

1 Like

I gave it a go when it first dropped but a lot of stuff wasn’t implemented properly so I’ve put it on pause till after I degen farm every upgrade from m+

Gotcha, were the visuals for DR better at least?

Are you just doubling down cuz you can’t read the ptr notes properly or what’s going on here

Infinitely cooler

1 Like

I understand what you think is going to happen, you’re just wrong.

In your world AC is removing the 35% damage penalty to pets and that will solve BM AoE.

In reality the 35% damage increase to beast cleave resulting from the change will not be nearly enough to bring BM into decent competition with real M+ specs.

As I said, you keep huffing the copium, I’ll keep pushing for Blizzard to remove Basilisk Collar because it’s gravity in the tree and the damage profile dooms BM as long as it exists.

1 Like

Nope lol

by itself I would 100% agree

We have all of this coming too and firing kill shots onto other targets will apply serpent sting for more dots for more basilik collar damage it does mean however tho that pack leader is gonna be even more dead than it already is

• Animal Companion no longer reduces the damage of all your pets by 35%.
  • The following pet ability damage has been reduced by 35%:
    • Stomp
    • Kill Command
    • Bloodshed
    • Claw
    • Bite
    • Smack

I see this addition to AoE, but most changes are related to Cobra Shot damage. Are the AoE buffs tied to Dark Ranger talents? Cause that would just lock BM to a Hero tree.

For the content that you are doing bm is more than fine.

2 Likes

This does look to be the case unfortunately for any pack leader enjoyers

lol the changes won’t help a bit. These changes are worse bread crumbs buff.

1 Like

Lmao the changes you didn’t know existed and probably don’t even understand what they are changing. I’m sure your expert opinion carries a lot of weight.

1 Like

lol if you think these changes will push BM to middle of the pack you must be dreaming.

1 Like