BM 45% Behind In AOE?

lol if you think you have any understanding of hunter you’re dreaming

The changes are pretty good for BM’s AOE, my main complaint would be that I’d like to see more love for pack leader but I understand Dark Ranger is “popular” and they want to rework it since we’re getting a Sylvanas Transmog set so “omg I can play dark ranger while looking like THE dark ranger”.

It’s clear that Blizzard had no interest in Pack Leader. It’s only there so they can claim all the class have three Hero trees.

It did not synergize with SV as it put too much focus on KC, which is a builder for SV. Also lacked any visuals that made it interesting to play.

After TWW is over Blizzard will likely kill it off and keep two Hero trees per class for balancing reasons.

Where has this been stated by blizzard ?

The talent trees and tuning.

I looked, I cant find blizzard saying BM is a single target spec in any of the patch notes?

But if I go to wowhead I see that there are 3 AOE builds for a “Single target spec”

4 Likes

You should probably learn what damage profile is.

If you think that just because a spec is primarily ST doesnt mean they cant take aoe talents you arent knowledgeable enough to have this conversation

Its best to just put him on ignore. he aint worth it

5 Likes

Yeah best to put people on ignore when you can’t refute their points and they actually have some credibility.

Great advice :joy:

Well, my lobbying is over. Be prepared to just play survival for m- or switch to another class.

2 Likes

It just sucks in general, there is no way they can’t see that BM needs help in AoE.

4 Likes

It’s getting help in 11.0.5 but they probably don’t want to buff something just to turn it back down

I’m confused, when I asked where the devs/blizzard said BM was a single target spec you told me to look at the talents and tuning.

I looked at the tuning and saw no mention of this. I took a look at the talents and found a bunch of AoE talents.

I’m just trying to understand what information you are basing your claims on, and I’m having doubts. I never said I disagreed.

1 Like

I based it on the damage profile. I am sorry you dont know what that means

hmm, how would you define a “damage profile”?

You told me to look at the talents and the tuning, it wasnt there. Then told me it was the damage profile - I think you are misleading people and just making things up as you go as evidenced by me trying to look at what you are basing your claims off of.

2 Likes

h
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCECeVX4pNI

Its there, you just dont understand what you are looking for

I just asked some leaders from the Hunter discord and they dont know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Im in the hunter discord where did you ask?

BM AOE IS GARBAGE!!! HELP Pleaseeee

3 Likes

It’s literally coming in 11.0.5. Spamming “help please” isn’t going to make it come any faster