BM 45% Behind In AOE?

Just because they’re slightly better than the dogpoo that BM is now doesn’t mean they aren’t bad. All three hunter specs are underperforming compared to most other dps specs and as it stands now nothing is going to improve until the end of October or November.

1 Like

The irony of you posting this.

It’s also pretty funny that you got rekt so hard that you’re now telling everyone to ignore me because you were proven wrong.

They have no idea what they are talking about.

Neither MM or SV are currently bad.

Are you basing that off of some streamers tier list?

1 Like

Time to switch to survival I think, unless BM gets some serious buffs next week.

1 Like

I am liking it for now. But, beast is the only spec. They need to fix it now. My pets need me.

I would do yourself a favor and ignore that dude, he’s an elitist blizz shill who thinks you should have to switch entire specs anytime there are more than 1 target and he’ll just start insulting you if you disagree with him.

6 Likes

Arcane must be even worse than Survival Hunters…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721570522135265292/1282841699563081748/image.png?ex=66e0d2ef&is=66df816f&hm=f89d64d5c3a94ec36ce55ebb2a91e832e842b9e9d1a6b70f417a1df418cb11c3&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800596040830418967/1282843206890950719/image.png?ex=66e0d456&is=66df82d6&hm=b016563249fe50c98319faac5dc35f585d5bb25d2506e02b862866116e78dd4b&

nobody cares about your top deeps from a normal or heroic dungeon, It’s hilarious that you would even post them here. It says nothing about the spec as a whole only about the group you ran with.

When you look at all 3 specs compared to every other dps spec hunters fall way behind. in both raid and m+.

Neither of which are available yet so where are you getting this information from?

Clearly from theorycrafters predictions. Which have been accurate so far. The math just isnt there for hunters. Esp BM.

Your hunter might do a bit more dps if you didnt have a melee dps trinket fully upgraded and equipped…I’m done with you :rofl:

This just isn’t true tho

You do realize SV is melee right? And it’s possible to swap back and forth between specs? Did you get that memo? So I forgot to put the sac back on before I logged out. You’re still wrong. And you posted damage meters from a normal or heroic that hunters are great. But go off about how weird it is that a class that has a melee spec would…gasp…have a melee trinket on.

There is a lot of threads on this topic and I don’t feel like starting another one so I’ll post my question here.

There is a lot of back and forth on whether bm aoe is that bad or not but at the end of the day perception is reality and the perception is not great for us.

So tomorrow when m0 opens and next week when m+ opens how hard do we think it will be getting accepted into pugs as bm when there will be hudrends of dps queuing and the perception is that bm is near unplayable

It shouldn’t matter right away. If you have to pug all the way to keymaster it might get tough in the higher M+. But initially any spec will be fine so anyone turning down a BM hunter for a +5 is a moron and you don’t want to run with them anyway.

It will matter. I have a feeling bliz will fix by the opening of m+.

He’s getting his info from a tier list. Probably from Talleisen rofl

Just notice that everyone that’s posting that bm aoe is below tanks are non aotc players with grey parses

Versus

Three ce raiders saying that while Bm aoe needs some tuning it’s not tank level bad.

Im so weak rofl

That’s a strawman. Nobody said it was tank level bad. But it’s bad. You know you’re wrong so you make personal attacks and even resort to a strawman. Dude just admit BM is not in a great place right now and was overnerfed. Even blizz knows this that’s why they’re reworking it.

1 Like

No its not.

Yes they have.

I could keep going showing quotes of people saying that.

It needs tuning sure, but its not doing tank level damage.

Im not wrong. Ran multiple heroics as BM and havent been close to being beat by a tank.

You cant even comprehend my argument.

I have said in multiple threads the aoe is low and needs tuning. I am also saying that its not as bad as the multiple non aotc grey parsing hunters that are being beaten by tanks are saying it is.