Blue eyes on blood elves, adieu WoW

I said it on several ocassions, and I’ll stand by my words. I am officially submitting a ticket to remove World of Warcraft off my bnet account. Was a pleasure smiting monsters alongside some of you, but it’s time to put aside my sword and turn to other avenues.

36 Likes

What about your gold?

16 Likes

The alliance tears over blue eye blood elves are gonna drown the forum D:

92 Likes

Do we even know if they are for base Blood Elves or if they’re just DK eyes? Either way, seems like a petty thing to peace out over.

10 Likes

My gold burns.

What should I wait for?

Wait until you traded your gold.

36 Likes

Cya. It’s sad to see people wanting to leave over this, but I totally get it. We’ve been genuinely wanting High Elves as a playable thing for ages now, and it feels like Blizzard just slapped us in the face again.

29 Likes

Lorewise not every blood elfs eyes would have turned green. Warriors would need far less access to the sunwell over a mage or warlock. The only reason they were all green in game is due to the eyes being apart of the face literally until shadowlands

15 Likes

No no no don’t do that.

Just give it to me.

4 Likes

Why quit over this?

I’ll have you know High elves are more than just some eyes.

12 Likes

Please good sir, allow me to spend your gold in staunch defiance of Blizzard! I will spite them with impulse purchases!

8 Likes

They aren’t to Blizzard or people against the idea. We’ve been explaining why they’re different for years now, and they still don’t really give a crap.

7 Likes

It was dumb for us not to have blue eyes from day one of BC. The high elves that actually indulged in Fel was not that high. Blood Elves have always been High Elves.

43 Likes

Well what do you expect from a game director who said he’s proud to never have played Alliance. If he wants to tailor the game for Horde, he can have the Horde playing it. Everyone I know quit through early BFA and went to private servers, so now really no reason to play it, don’t like where game is going with decisions like this. I watched last 2 blizzcons in hopes of some high elf stuff at least, you know, a bit of light in the muddy times, stuck through BFA to see if they’d maybe be an allied race, but at least now it’s settled, and that’s that. Been playing League last few weeks anyway, so guess I’ll stick to that and maybe look for other games too.
Wow isn’t the only game, and clearly not worth my time anymore.

25 Likes

I never could wrap my head around this concept of leaving a game you’ve played for years because they didn’t add something you never had before. But… whatever. I’ll be glad when the toxicity from the Helf crowd is gone, honestly.

This is the way it should have been all along and Belfs are finally getting the eye colors they deserve, imo.

To each their own.

63 Likes

Obligatory post for a throwing-down-my-Tonka thread.

9 Likes

It’s toxic until it matters to you. Then it’s “different” Remember this when daddy ion hits you one time too many

16 Likes

SLAP IN DA FACE!

5 Likes

Can I delete the WoW account or do I have to contact support and waste more time?