Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

You realize you contradicted yourself within the very same post.

Here.

Here

`https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/3/32/BTNAnasterianSunstrider.png?version=1474438dd7096327a3794b516784fa74

Here

`https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/3/30/Gilthares_Firebough.jpg?version=3e0ac6ea52f87f5abe452fc2ebcce41b

Blood elves are also biologically the same race as high elves.

So you cannot make the claim that high elves don’t have glowy eyes. Particularly after you contradict yourself dude. I am not sure where you’ve gotten this notion, but it is completely unsupported. Particularly when Chris Metzen stated “high elves just manifest magic in this visual way.”.

4 Likes

nightmares intensify

… I didnt contradict myself… I literally said when they channel magic.

… and did you just link an in-game High Elf and ANASTERIAN of all people?

3 Likes

And again…per Chris Metzen “High elves just manifest it in a visual way.”
Glowing eyes is canon. So…im not sure where you get the idea that their eyes don’t glow regularly.
I mean…what is a blood elf and a high elf?
The same race.
Do their eyes glow?
Yes

If one applies, the other applies as well, because they are the same race.

Because the eyes are glowing.

6 Likes

What are you even referring to… you arent making any sense anymore.

I literally keep telling you that their eyes glow when they channel magic. Blood Elf eyes glow all the time because they’re infused with fel corruption, much like a magic user’s eyes glow because they’re mages (Anasterian).

And you talked about comic elves then link an in-game one… and Anasterian… the mage king. Doesn’t even prove your point, yet you continue on.

sigh feel free to grab one sentence out of context for your aha moment. I’m out.

3 Likes

I feel like there should be a text bubble above each of them saying we want your soul.

Blood elves and high elves are the same race.
Do blood elves eyes glow? Yes
Are high elves the same race as blood elves? Yes

High elves can, and have in the same fashion as well.

Anasterian is a high elf.
High elves and blood elves are the same.

It is less an aha, and more of a “what is this nonsense?” reaction to your statements.

Bye Felicia.

4 Likes

Why are y’all letting that crowd derail the topic like this?

This is not about blue eyed elves for the Alliance, but the possibility for the elves in the Horde that are already playable and shouldn’t have their customizations dictated by an NPC race to have blue eyes.

They shot themselves on the foot and the topic it’s locked, they should deal with it and be patient again.

7 Likes

i prefer the term NPC individuals, those NPCs are still a part of the same race after all. and that race is already playable

Eh I think I should have said “faction” instead.

Oh no someone removed Sylvanas’s eyes she won’t see the assassins coming…

1 Like

Honestly, I keep looking at that picture and besides finding it mildly terrifying… I still wonder why did they do this.

How in the world are they able to botch the separation of the eyes from the rest of the head like this?

1 Like

cough, cough Can’t breathe cough, cough This is cough, cough funny cough, cough

Does this mean the world is going to end?

1 Like

Nah life will go on.

1 Like

Really old and archaic coding acts funny.
I like it…I want a no eye DK.

1 Like

And how is the presence of Alliance High Elves in Terrokar, Quel’danil, Dalaran, Stormwind, and other areas fanfic, but Blood Elves having blue eyes (blue eyes drawing on arcane magic, green eyes drawing on fel) isn’t?

3 Likes

Roll a Demon Hunter. They have no eyes.

They always have glowiness.

TAKE MY EYES BLIZZARD!

1 Like

Honestly, the new updates to the glowing eyes really does solve the bad glow with golden eyes, OMG So excited.

At least blood elf dks will finally just have the blue eyes and not green eyes with blue glow.