Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

Sorry, i didn’t saw it was already linked by another person.

Good deal. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

always amusing when the paper rpg is cited as canon

Good morning everyone, I am still here to show my love to seeing my mage get blue eyes. And can someone put some eye balls into Demon Hunters. They are always ready to “fel”, no matter what.

1 Like

They could fix that inevitable crapstorm fairly easily by allowing void elves to have ‘normal’ skin colours instead of just permanent blue.

2 Likes

pretty sure this is the only blue eye blood elf thread active, as a “megathread” other in the past were buried

in other hand, the high elf span cross at more than what, 4 megathreads, and thy always keep making new ones.

Doesn’t matter about what sort of topic it is, if there is more than 1 topic talking about the same thing, then it is spam. Doesn’t matter if it is about High Elves or Blue Eyes for Blood Elves.

3 Likes

However if it’s topics about me, I will allow it.

“but there isn’t one topic about you yet Reno”

1 Like

A true tragedy.

1 Like

the heck are you talking about

If you want blue eyes on a Thalassian elf. The Alliance is waiting for you.

3 Likes

Blood elf DK was a thing long before Void elf. Nice try reusing to death a already dead meme.

3 Likes

Now they’re taking away the “normal” blue and have the “burning” blue for belf DKs. Plus there will be Velf DKs soon as well. So yeah, pardon me if I claim having blue eyes as part of void elf identity.

1 Like

Having blue eye is also part of DK identity.

Also blue eye isn’t what make void elf distinct since high elf and some blood elf also have blue eye.

Being blue with tentacle hair is what make them distinct.

1 Like

Do I look like I have tentacles?

3 Likes

Well you do have a racial that give you tentacles.

Have you played a void elf? What are you talking about?

4 Likes

Tocino spam is actually yummy. If you can find it, I have to order it online (sad little face).

:cookie:

Yes i have, and she have tentacle hair.