Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

Except for the pesky fact that in no way do we have “normal” blue eyes.

1 Like

Even more when you add this:

He denied Blood elf dk eye because they are not ''normal ‘’ blue eye but then claim that void blue eye claim the identity of blue eye…

Periodically I’m motivated to lend my support to something that lore fully supports…like blue eyes for Blood Elves.

10 Likes

Best gif, best elf <3 Aside from Elrond because he is also the best elf!

2 Likes

Good morning, Avarie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning, how are you?

1 Like

I’m good, thanks! Second double shot of espresso is down and a three week vacation started. You? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am jealous, I’ve had no caffeine yet. I have next week left for classes and then a couple weeks off, and I am also on vacation from my volunteer job so I’ll be working on my own drawings for the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Okay and Void elf blue eyes are nothing like traditional blue eyes either. They’re voidy, and eerie, so that argument works against yourself.

3 Likes

He doesn’t have an argument. No race has a claim on eye color.

6 Likes

Is kind of a disservice to reduce the identity of Void elves, or let alone, any race, to something as mundane as eye color.

5 Likes

Bettee complain about DK blood elves, and any other race that uses blue for an wye color.
Your argument is rather facetious.

6 Likes

You know, I am going to stop you right here. Blue Eyes on a Thalassian elf does not belong to the Alliance, and there is also Blood Elves that are Horde NPC’s that are not DK’s that are also with in the game. Several of them actually. Eye colour does not determind a faction, nor does belong to a faction.

4 Likes

the only claim alliance has on anything high elf related, are void corrupted high elves. you own the void aesthetic and thats it

1 Like

Blue eye color on elves doesn’t “belong” to anyone as of right now. It’s almost always used to depict Thalassians on the Alliance and there are some blue-eyed Blood Elves as well, but neither faction gets the option (Not counting DK’s and Void Elf eyes)

5 Likes

The tentacles are optional. Most people don’t even pick them.

The void aesthetic is blue.

Elrond Half-Elven; Lord of Rivendell. Possibly more quarter Elven for his Father, Eärendil, is called ‘Half Elven’, and his Mother is a First Age Elf, Elwing.

Half Elves would be a worthy challenge for Blizzard!

Please, and thank you in advance.

No they are not. They don’t have void particle effects or anything. They are literally just blue.