Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

Correction: Mag’har Orcs are Orcs of an Alternate Universe.

There is nothing saying that the Silver Covenant is still Alliance today, considering the Silver Covenant is a small Dalaran Miltia. And there was only a short brief peroid where Dalaran was hostile to the Horde, condiering now Dalaran is under Khadgar’s lead, not Jaina.

2 Likes

Was more pointing out there’s a reason they’re updating the eye glow on those models, to be in line with the eye glow of other models. The blue eye model is actively used in game.

If they’re a blood elf, they’re not a part of the Silver Covenant. The lore simply states there are those who weren’t affected by it. Suggesting anyone with blue eyes joined the Silver Covenant is nonsensical. Eye color does not denote what you are in any way.

We do not know where the majority would, or would not be. Numbers are never given becaus eit gives Blizzard flexibility.

By Jaina’s order, the leader of the Kirin Tor at the time.

Uhhh…where are they?

Take your cursed

Which is so stupid…
We have maghar orcs in the standard universe!

3 Likes

Are you… are you being serious right now?

They were literally the Alliance army in Legion and Arathi Warfront. Lol.

The Arathi warfront says HI, their literally our only NPC’s in there besides the leader and the players.

They are not silver covenant, they are 7th legion though.

I am not sure if they are considered alliance based anymore since Khadgar took over and declared neutrality.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant was never led by Dalaran. They always were led by Vereesa.

They joined Dalaran when it was led by Jaina, during Mists. Prior to Mists, they were present at the Argent Tournament Grounds, and were not Friendly to Horde.

They left Dalaran when Jaina left.

…do you even read the lore?

And they have always been based in Dalaran and acted on the Kirin Tor’s orders.

Not friendly to Horde=/= alliance
There are many groups hostile to the Horde that are not part of the alliance

Why is Vereesa still living in Dalaran during the three sisters comic?
I don’t recall the silver covenant ever leaving Dalaran with Jaina.

“I dunno, blame the devs. They’re good at making things quite confusing”

High Elves =/= Silver Covenant.

The Silver Covenant only really a small group, with them all being High Elves, but doesn’t mean it was the Silver Covenant that was in the Arathi Warfront.

And Alliance Army? I didn’t see anything about those Silver Covenant Mages being “Alliance” during the Nightborne rebellion or during the Hunters campaign in Trueshot Lodge.

Where in the lore does it say the Silver Covenant left Dalaran when Jaina left?

2 Likes

The Farstriders were Horde. The Silver Covenant were Alliance.

At this point, I feel like you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing.

So, where was “Alliance” on the Silver Covenant?

I imagine it’s planned. But didn’t Blizz say the customizations for newer races like Blood Elves, Draenei, Worgen and Goblins are planned on for later and not with launch of SL? Or maybe I’m imagining that?

And the Silver Covenant joined the Hunter Class Hall during Legion.

As we know, the class halls disbanded in BFA. Vereesa joined the Alliance with the Void Elves, and if you look in the Portal Room in Stormwind, you will see Silver Covenant members. You see them in the Arathi Warfront.

The Silver Covenant never left the Alliance. They simply joined the Hunter Class Hall.

No different than the fact one of the Blood Elf Leaders (Halduron) joined the Hunter Class Hall and one of the Dwarf Leaders (Moira) joined the Priest Class Hall.

2 Likes

Or are you implying Moira is neutral as well, because she never re-claimed she was Alliance?

And Halduron is neutral as well?

EDIT: Let’s not forget a ton of other Class Hall members like Velen. He’s clearly neutral now too.

1 Like

You mean Alleria, because Vereesa by lore, is in Dalaran where she lives with her children.
The high elves in the Arathi Warfront are seventh legion. I don’t know about those in the portal room though.

Moira is a part of the council of three hammers who is a part of the alliance.

Halduron is the ranger general of the far striders who are Blood elf and Horde.

The thing is, none of those members are a part of a group, who live in a city, that has been declared neutral. It is not that I doubted their alliance favoring tendencies, it is that I am unsure where they stand now

1 Like

Have you noticed those in the portal room holding up the Portal to Dalaran (Northrend) are the only Silver Covenant mages in there?

The rest are Dalaran mages I am pretty sure.

:joy:

do you really think its a coincidence they are holding a portal open to dalaran? they are flagged neutral to players unless you gain rep with them. theres literally 2 actual aligned ‘high’ elves in SW. one is pictured here, elsharin a mage trainer, she is tagged friendly and marked SW regardless of rep

a case can even be made the SC portal keepers are holding the portal open for the visiting kirin tor emissary

https://imgur.com/a/MBADXQM

the SC are actually pledged to this faction and city

https://imgur.com/a/mGRy31P

1 Like

There is a high elf instructor in the hall leading to the city with various alliance race pupils. The tag isn’t dalaran I believe.

Not trying to convince anyone with one example alone, just wish blizz would knock it off with the “put your right foot in, and take your right foot out” dance game.

I think that is the only thing Blizzard is good at to be honest. They have really made some parts of the lore confusing with NPC’s and stuff, and it is really making no sense at all these days.

3 Likes

Just feels they don’t have a cohesive story. I will give props and say iam surprised the story has held together so well for so long, and the ship is not sinking. That said… they need more inter Dept collaboration to make thing more seam less.