Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

I care.

I care a lot.

2 Likes

Sindorei should always have had blue eyes as an option. Most of them never used fel, they used arcane magic, like the “alliance high elves” who moved to Theramore/Dalaran did.

Blizzard’s utterly lazy lack of customization shouldn’t be taken too seriously when we know that elf eyes change depending on what magic they’re using/consuming. Arcane results in blue or white eyes. Always has.

Again, it’s a bonkers idea that someone’s political affiliation would change their physical eye color.

3 Likes

Well you see, all Blood Elves used fel magic t-

Nah I’m just kidding. The “radiation” from the crystals used to power Silvermoon after the destruction of the Sunwell gave them all green eyes. I wouldn’t change that either, the green eyes are iconic to them. Doesn’t mean that they couldn’t have additional eye colors by now though, whatwith the Sunwell restored

Unless they’re still employing the use of fel crystals. Does anyone recall the last time they saw Blood Elves using them by any chance?

There is more than one place that states just because crystals are green doesn’t mean they are always ‘fel’.

1 Like

True, but those that are fel are the entire reason they all had green eyes. Must be some pretty strong stuff

And they just started the story out that way and never really thought or planned how to work it out for the future.

1 Like

I think Cal pointed out they were doing stuff in an Assault with Either Fel Crystals or Blood Magic. Not that I have any problem with doing either.

I don’t think the Blood Elves really regret that stuff, so I imagine they’d still use it when they need to

As well as they shouldn’t, it’s pretty much part of their culture/story now.

Fel Crystals being for the start of BC and Blood Magic stuff from Throne of Thunder.

1 Like

I like to think Lor’themar keeps them tucked away in a closet somewhere and occasionally busts them out to make sure they still work. Y’know, just in case

2 Likes

I didn’t see him give any proof.

`https://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/WoWScrnShot_103018_115023.jpg

Yeah…sorry I meant the fel crystals.
So is this the same thing where the opposing factions get a different story and neither side is actual lore? I’m so confused with what they did this exp and what’s a fact and what’s gossip.
Like the alliance claim they never hurt the Vulpera and Horde see them doing just that.

I wish this whole expansion wasn’t canon.

2 Likes

Considering there are so many contradictions between both factions I can’t see how a lot of it is canon.

Blue eyed blood elves you say?

There’s an assault where they use green crystals, but they have green mana crystals so it’s not really confirmed that they still use fel crystals.

I think it would make sense to use them for field installations, though.

I’d like to see the crystals in question. Just so everything is out there for everyone.

Exactly, I wouldn’t even mind if the difference between Blue eyed High elves and Blue eyed blood elves was the glow. Like High elves would have dull irises and the Blood elves would have glowing blue irises.

I don’t think that Blue Eyes indicates with Thalassian Elves are always Alliance alligned though. After all, considering that WoW was built around Multiple IP’s, what we see doesn’t fully support what is really there.

If anything, there is probably a lot of Blood Elves that actually do have Blue Eyes, but only a few of them are shown within the game.

3 Likes