Blue eyes for Thalassian elves being worked on as well?

Yeah, I am excited to see what the customisations are going to to come for Blood Elves. I hope that we’re also going to get Blue Eyes as well, and purple eyes. But I am kinda wondering if we’re going to get male Blood Elves that are going to look, well, manly?

1 Like

Only ingame has that been represented. In lore any high elf could call themselves a blood elf and have blue eyes. If you played the rts. It took a while for fel use to be prominent. Some members would be fine. Or wealthy enough to have other arcane sources. Don’t act like it wasnt a lazy way to show a slight differences of fel use. Fel use is often more dramatic in physical appearances.

The dks now have true blue eyes. If you see the dressing room on wowhead.

Hopefully we will see more eye colors. Purple pink red yellow-orange and orange. They could probably give some to void elves too since they are former blood elves. A dark pink would look good xD

I feel like this is relevant. For reasons.

But I don’t want to play a DK for the blue eyes. I want to be a mage and have blue eyes.

1 Like

Same. I wouldnt mind just having it for all the races. Tbh. Have you seen the lightforged dranei with those eyes? It’s cool.

If they added the dk hair and eyes to each race that would be dope.

And the demonhunter skin tones would make nice customization options for blood elves and night elves and would be good for blood elf warlocks/ new night elf warlocks.

I would love if they’d just give a lot of different eye colors, not just blue. A fire mage with firey red eyes, a frost mage with blue, an arcane mage with purplish pink whatever. I would even like it if my shadow priest could have black smokey looking eyes (or like a swirling black tarry pool.) Maybe stuff like eye color should be more class specific instead of race. If they aren’t giving us a new class or race this ep they better get real creative with this customization.

3 Likes

Whats sad here is the character creation system in this game is so out dated it’s insane, yet people argue like crazy about a eye color? you should ban together and demand sliders be added and all possible customization options be added, but you start these threads that directly or maybe indirectly to troll each other for some silly reason because we play a game with a archaic CC system?

5 Likes

Can you imagine how bonkers the world would be if you subscribe to a political party and your eyes change color? lol

3 Likes

I’d be a republican in title only then

I don’t know how the High Elf squad is going to feel about that. I suspect some will be appeased, but blue eyes = High Elves, and they’re still with the Alliance. To make that a Horde Blood Elf exclusive seems a bit silly.

1 Like

Maybe, I dunno, read the rest of the thread.

Looking forward too Blue Eyed Belves. :hugs: I hope they add some colors for Void Elves too. Would love to see purple and black for them

1 Like

Sure, I’ll get right on that.

I’m confused. Since High Elves are not playable on the Alliance how is giving blue eyes to Blood Elves taking anything away from them? Also, since High Elf NPCs have them now giving them to Blood Elves in no way equates to a Blood Elf exclusive.

6 Likes

I guess the idea behind it is that the blue eyes is always used on Alliance aligned Thalassian elves, but it’s a rarity on Blood Elves

I still support the Half Elf idea, but giving Blood Elves blue eyes does make sense to me. Well, ideally they should have more natural eye colors as well

4 Likes

And until the Sunwell was cleansed and some time had elapsed I would have agreed with this completely. Given that the Well is now a mix of Holy and Arcane I think it’s lore-correct that blue eyes are now as likely as gold and that Fel-green should be becoming the rare color. :slight_smile:

Yes, the whole “Your eyes are defined by the pool of energy that sustains you” thing could be done away with without hurting anything at all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(Responding specifically to the second part)

Not only that, but the literally no High Elf in the warbringer Sylvanas cinematic had blue or glowing eyes at all. Farstriders don’t have a super strong connection to the Sunwell, they should have human-like eye colors

1 Like

Why should anyone care what the helfers feel about this? It has NOTHING to do with them.

3 Likes

I think this is fair to say since “Adding High Elves as a playable race on the Alliance takes nothing away from Blood Elves” is a common argument in High Elf threads.

3 Likes