Blue Eyed Blood Elves were a mistake

ANSWER: My evidence is Ancedotal but if your interact with most Vulpera players you’ll find they’re actually mostly pro alliance players and only playing Vulpera cause it’s the closest they can get to their furry dream.

This is why Worgen need tails.

For Zandalari and Nightborne… these races appeased to a lot of elf players but blood elf percentages didn’t decline they’re still 20% of the Horde. So these two races either stole from less popular Horde races or just alliance players.

1 Like

SPECULATION: I’ll go ask more Zandalari players to do research…personally for me I had no Paladin character until Zandalari came out. That’s how the race got me and I liked how they had glowing eyes and were royal trolls…I would label myself as a Goblin/ Gnome player though.

Kael’thas is the one that renamed them to Blood Elves in honor of their fallen .

Did he stay loyal , he did until he decided to bargain with Kil’jaeden and betray his own people.

4 Likes

Ditto on not having a Horde side paladin until Zandalari, but I was mainly Horde to begin with. For me it was I personally don’t like elves, or the ‘tree trunks’ all non elf, troll or small race male arms are.

COMMENTARY: I had a Draenei Paladin but tbh never really main the class until Zandalari Paladin came out then it was my main from BFA to Shadowlands… I’m fully expecting to swap to tinker if that gets announced I’m more Horde/ Goblin favored than any other race.

STATEMENT: I also made a Zandalari Death Knight with my SL boost because being a Bwonsamdi follower and Death Knight is so cool.

1 Like

Hmmm… a race that always experimented on dangerous magics ends up becoming void elves is totally not along the lines of what silvermoon group of elves would do… totally… /sarcasm.

Void elves does have a place, and as the playable void lore race, is pretty darn interesting. But one needs to acknowledge they came from blood elves and not high elves.

The group she was attacking was blamed for killing her husband at the time. If I was in her shoes I would had done the same. It is called feeling vengeful.

If I was a neutral country and I know this guy would not use it as a weapon, I would help them keep it from someone that will, to help ensure it is not used on me.

Must be some pig if it had the capability to threaten the world if used as a weapon.

It was not a genocide, and her killing things was a bug.

Too bad she won’t get them. Light and void do not mix well.

TBC was 16 years ago. :no_mouth:

It was a genocide.
Literally, genocide:

https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20111018160126416

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular race or nation.

Jaina went out to kill ALL BLOOD ELVES in Dalaran.
They belong to the Kingdom of Quel’Thalas (Nation) and they’re Sin’dorei (race).

That is what Jaina did.

1 Like

No YOU were a mistake… tRiGgErEd

Seriously though, no lol. I don’t understand why people get so nitpicky over every little customization option.

Which is a shame, they shoul let blood elves and void elves share all hair styles. The more customization options the better.

once again, i advocate a simple solution to this elf issue…kill them all. The tree should have been just the start.

Overnight concept is still a lackluster facsimile

Then you’re no longer a neutral country.

2 Likes

8.2 war campaign text:

Also the Silver Covenant themselves certainly did not have clean hands either, from the ‘It starts in the sewers’ quest of the Purge of Dalaran, Gossip text from Sunreaver NPCs about Silver Covenant robbing and harrasing Civilians:

Or killing, such as when trying to help civilians that are near any Silver Covenant NPC’s during the Purge:

1 Like

I had green eyes after the invasion. The magisters didn’t tell us that those green crystals had fel magic in them However, the renewed Sunwell cleansed my corruption.

What Jaina did was Genocide.

https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20111018160126416

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular race or nation.

They all belong to the Kingdom of Quel’Thalas (Nation) and they’re Sin’dorei (race).

1 Like

Why are you replying to me, I was obviously posting bits showing what you said was correct and it was not simply a ‘bug’ as the person who replied to you tried to claim it was.

1 Like

I want others to think I don’t understand what you are posting, so I can keep repeating my point.

Blinks, winks, and giggles.

Thanks for reading. But I will state it again, blizzard had declared that as a bug, meaning her killing directly is not canon by word of God.

It is called proactive self defense from a possible hostile entity.

She did not kill directly, the silver covenant did, it is still not a genocide since they where exiting them, not killing them in masse. Deaths under leadership how ever is still blamed on the leader by proxy. She should had done more to control the silver covenant.

Hey guys, look at me! I am gonna ignore the fact it was stated as a bug and ignore what the poster above said even though a Google search can show blizz made that statement!

1 Like

8.2 war campaign:

Jaina Proudmoore says: I have no quarrel with you.
Magister Hathorel says: Have you forgotten the purge of Dalaran murderer? Today, the Sunreavers will be avenged.
Jaina Proudmoore says: Then your vendetta is with me, and me alone!
Magister Hathorel says: No! You will watch your friends die–just as I did!
Magister Hathorel says: Rangers! Kill them all! FOR THE SUNREAVERS!

:clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes