Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

In the thread, go read. Multiple people have explained why it is not lore supported.

There’s a reason this post has been flagged and the top liked comment is someone literally stating you’re crapping on High Elf fans, even the casuals can see it, why can’t you?

1 Like

Honestly it just proves the person has no clue what they’re talking about, especially considering the dev team themselves said

“Ultimately, it is a matter of time before the fel-power induced green glint reverts back to the blood elves’ regular high elven eyes.”

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s born and almost dies. Gul’dan uses the fel and literally injects fel and life back into him and he turns green because of that. Go re-watch it and learn your lore, please…

Then why are you trying so hard to push moot points yourself and trying to push them off as fact…? :roll_eyes:

This has been explained to you.

Thank you for proving to everyone you only listen to what you agree with and disregard everything else for the sake of filling your narrative.

1 Like

You’re saying high elves having blue eyes has nothing to do with lore, though. It literally has everything to do with lore. Their eyes used to be blue. You’re daft if you honestly believe blood elves getting blue eyes would make no sense at all.

It makes WAY more sense than what little remaining high elves are joining the alliance vs. their own kin in the horde.

EXACTLY! We deserve to move on from TBC.

As pointed out, Alliance high elves still have blue eyes, Blood Elves should have them also.

2 Likes

High Elves having blue eyes has everything to do with lore. misquoting me again.

I wan’t you to try and explain why you think Blood elves will gain blue eyes again, because this is yet another thing that has been explained to you.

This is how I know you’re a troll.

“Why don’t the High Elves forces seen in large numbers throughout the game go back to the people they see as traitors, instead of staying with their Allies they’ve helped and supported for generations”.

My god dude.

1 Like

Exactly? Why would the high elves who were literally kicked out of their homes by night elves. Executed, treated like slaves by the humans and officially left them because of all these things, then had an alliance prince come trampling through and desecrating all their lands and killing 90% of them join the alliance?

It literally doesn’t make sense.

A. Purification does not mean the Light does it’s job then goes away, it means you are now filled with Holy Light energy from the Sunwell, which will never go again. No Blue eyes, yellow eyes.

B. The Arcane power in the Sunwell is nothing compared to the Holy power now in the Sunwell that NEEDED to be added from essentially a Light “god”, Light is a more fundamental force than arcane. No Blue eyes, Yellow eyes.

C. Yup this is right, but blizzard obviously doesn’t feel the need to express this anywhere so it’s pointless to discuss.

1 Like

Because this is the history of the High Elf/Blood elves. Not the High elf/High Elves.

The High Elves we wan’t have been away from all that, living in human cities and towns and dalaran and even outland for decades. They decided to stay with their allies after the 2nd war, and were not apart of Arthas’ assault on quel’thalas, they were away from all those events.

I want your explanation. Not what others has said. Now please, answer again. Where in lore does it say Blood Elves can’t have Blue Eyes or can’t get Blue Eyes back.

1 Like

These are assumptions that you’re making about the rules.

Yet here we are.

1 Like

Prove it?

Trying to make an allied race out of a handful of people who are pretty much old and dying at this point re-join people who tortured, killed, and harassed their kin? They also only fought to full fill a pact, nothing more.

Sure thing. I’ll waste my time on you, i already know what you’re gonna believe anyway.

The Sunwell was restarted by a dying Naaru and infused with immense holy magic, making your Sunwell now Holy/Arcane. The Sunwell continuously and infinitely feeds you a massive amount of Holy magic constantly, making you in a sense, Light infused.

This is why you will not gain blue(Arcane) eyes every again unless the lore is retconned, you are overwhelmingly filled with Holy magic. As much as you want to believe that Arcane can find it’s way as a majority in your bodies again, it will not happen unless the Sunwell it’s is retconned yet again.

I’m sorry, what is it you’re doing here?

1 Like

They were actually assumptions you made and i just corrected them with Lore.

You said “Should” in all of you points, you’re literally guessing to try and fit your narrative, you understand how sad that is?

Literally proving to every reader that you’re creating lore to make your point.

That doesn’t explain anything. And that is not saying Blood Elves can’t get Blue Eyes.

Yes, the Sunwell does have a mixture of Holy and Arcane Magic. But it doesn’t say Blood Elves can’t get Blue Eyes.

EDIT: The Sunwell, not the Arcane :laughing:

1 Like

Sure thing. It’s sad that i have to since this is basic lore knowledge.

I can’t post links so google High Elves and read the Wowwiki or WoWpedia pages on it, particularly the population portion, it literally states where the Alliance centric High Elves have been since Kael renamed his remaining High Elves, Blood Elves.

I don’t really care about your opinions on High Elves lol, you’re obviously a Horde main, and what the High Elves do to survive doesn’t concern what they see as the enemy.

Void Elves are less than High Elves, so you trying to say “the few left” is cute, anything can be an Allied race according to Blizzards metrics.

This is nothing but fanfictions. The only thalassian elves that have severed themselves from the sunwell are the void elves

Oh and as blue eyed blood elves exist your logic is flawed

4 Likes

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

Who are you?

You’ve been harassing people in an unrelated thread to argue a playable race into existence.