Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

Since the previous thread kept getting locked because of mass flaggers… This is not about High Elves, so keep the High Elf discussion OUT!

Since the sunwell is a mixture of Arcane and Holy Energies, I believe that Blood Elves should have the option for Blue Eyes. After all, this will also make a ton of sense for Mages as well.

P.S this implies here to all races, but I think the eye colour options should be seperate to the face options as well.

EDIT:
Please, do not mass flag this thread! This is an open discussion for everyone to discuss about Blue Eyes for Blood Elves. Just like all those who like to create threads about High Elves, people also have rights to discuss about Blue Eyes for Blood Elves and request it too.

65 Likes

umm Demon hunter… you do know you dont have eyes right?

29 Likes

holy overrides arcane, no blue eyes for you.

Also, stop making threads whose sole purpose is riling up high elf supporters.

77 Likes

The point of the thread is about customization of Blood Elves. Stop taking threads like these as threads about High Elves. Oh thats right, when it comes to asking for customizations for Blood Elves, High Elf fans get upset, yet, they think they have every right to spam the forums asking for a Horde Race

I do main a mage though. But lol, you made me laugh.

22 Likes

[citation needed]

16 Likes

But if blue eyes are added for blood elves, she can borrow someone else’s!

But not mine >:c

2 Likes

y u do dis

1 Like

:snowflake:

2 Likes

Wish we could have more blood elves with blue eyes. My blood elf dk needs moar blue elfed allies O.o

Pure arcane appears white and/or violet. However, when used to bend other types of magic, it takes on the characteristics and appearance of those magics.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Arcane

Sorry, no blue glow for you. Blood Elves can have blue eyes, but will have to stick with Fel or Light glow forever.

Blame Velen and his compassion for everyone. I would have left them all turn into Wretched.

5 Likes

But mages don’t draw on holy energy?

That would have been tricky.

They draw on the Sunwell, which is a font of holy energy.

1 Like

I can call my good friend, Bolvar! and see if I can get him to give you guys pretty blue eyes like me! I’m sure he would be more than happy to help! :grin:

13 Likes

It’s a font of arcane and holy energy. Mages don’t draw on holy energy.

3 Likes

Kinda actually with mages did have a spec that relied on Holy Magic, but then that would actually make no sense what so ever.

Stop trying to steal my class, dear.

1 Like

the fact that they gave then yellow eyes and not blue.

they could’ve easily added blue at the same time, but they didn’t.

Lightforged draenei are also a case of holy overriding arcane, whereas (I don’t believe) we’ve ever seen arcane win out over holy.

8 Likes

You’re imbuing Blizzard with a great deal more consistency than I think they deserve here.

By this metric blood elves (not void elves) who dabble with void magic, death magic or nature magic should have different coloured eyes. But they don’t. Yet.

2 Likes

They could have added Shadow Trolls when they added Zandalari but they didn’t, ipso facto Shadow Trolls will never happen, eh?

1 Like

that’s a bit more than eye color there bud.