Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

More options are always a good thing. Besides, if belves get blue eyes, I imagine they’d have to find another way to make helves distinct from them.

And by the way, purification through the Sunwell = Golden eyes.

Edit: Wrong time

1 Like

And again, another amazingly transparent anti-High Elf thread.

6 Likes

saying the reason a thread went down isnt made to rile up high elf supporters, doesnt matter if that reason includes all the idiots still asking for high elves or any other group

2 Likes

Well, if its not for this, then its to piss off the Alliance by asking for an unquestionably Alliance thing to be added to the Horde despite the years of it being an Alliance thing

How would you feel about Nathanos’ skin being added to Alliance only? Because its basically the same thing

while i dont care much about the blue eyes, im pretty sure OP isnt to piss anyone off. asking for another customization option isnt going to stop alliance from getting reskinned blood elves.

i wouldnt care personally, but thats nothing like it. a known character in the wow franchise versus a different eye color… hmmm… yeah

the same thing

2 Likes

also something i realized after making countless posts for help that no one replied to, these forums solve nothing. rarely do forums influence the game in anyway and when i ask for help i never get it.not that i feel entitled to help but i felt like that the reason for the forums was to answer questions other players had not just complain all day. but ill admit ive kinda fallen into that pit hole too

no just the SC. you dont see dark rangers pledging themselves to the horde/alliance hunter order. and they are still neutral

i dont recall this, it souds like more fanfictions. either way khadgar validated what ive been saying for years when he said the kirin tor, and by extent the SC, wont pick a side they have no interest in faction wars and are neutral before he runs off to karazhan

yes im aware theres a few flavor ones in SW, a couple portal keepers in the mage district and one on a ship in SW. i mean its comical if you think that means anything

https://imgur.com/a/l3m6aGq

no they are there to defend quel’thalas as they consider it their home still and believe they have every right to be there. exiled or not

name one time outside of mop(where they are being used as props to further jaians story) where they fight the horde directly :face_with_monocle:

imo the kirin tor always seemed to be alliance, and sunreavers were obviously horde.

It literally gives the player the choice to be purified by the Sunwell, which suggests that not everyone who taps into it is purified, it’s different for every elf, especially if you, lets say play a mage that taps more into the arcane side of the well. It’s why he goes into lore details for the type of characters that incidentally also wield the light, while others like Lor’themar still maintain their green eyes despire the fact that he also is connected to the Sunwell.

I think the real question here is why can’t Zandalari be warlocks?!

1 Like

Best you go and have a discussion with Dark Ranger Velonara about that. Or the other Dark Ranger who hangs around the hunter hall who’s name I don’t remember as she isn’t involved in that cute questline

Allow me to basically read the Convent’s faction description. You too can see this by hitting Wrath!

“A militant core of High Elves that rejects the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor. They’ve united under the banner of Vereesa Windrunner and joined the Alliance forces in Northrend”

HRM. HRRRRRM.

Nice goalpost moving, there. But alright, I’ll play: The very same warfront you’re deriding them for wearing the same armor as everyone else.

do the dark rangers as a group pledge loyalty to the unseen path like the sc did

they joined the alliance vanguard along with other factions independent of the alliance in northrend. is that still a thing?

yes they had to put on 7th legion uniforms. they also dont even put boots on the ground. those 4 just chill on the airship and are nothing but flavor npcs

Because the Zandalari paladins refuse to Loa the bridge for them.

6 Likes

ikr. i think some ppl would think its unfair that they get every non heroic class, but there was a simple fix. they shouldve never let them be monks bc they waged war on pandas and not one panda is in zandalar. you do however see warlocks and witch doctors. they really cant do anything but add warlocks at this point but i think some ppl would be mad

Yeah them being monks makes no sense to me at all. It’s like… We had an entire expansion about this. Lol!

I mean, they just tap into the arcane in general… and have been for several decades now.

Because they devs decided that they can’t and that they already had one class over Kul Tirans and didn’t need two, moving on.

eh who cares about how much more classes they have. even if kul tiran got pallys i guarantee most ppl wouldnt make it bc who wants a fat pally.
also

if u disagreed with someone and they just said this youd be frustrated too. whats the point of the forums then?

i would’ve race changed my dwarf pally to kt if i could. part of the reason i haven’t done the unlock yet is because they don’t have paladins. :frowning: