Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

The ones that moved away from the High elven origins are not exactly the blood elves though, they are the ones that remained and fought for their kingdom instead of hiding behind others.

And as it’s been pointed before, the Sunwell still contains arcane energies, arcane it’s represented with light blue colors, it would make sense for those not as in tune with the Light to be affected by the arcane rather than by the Light in the sunwell.

3 Likes

there are npc blood elves with blue eyes!

I love sunreaver captain!
https ://p rnt.sc/g0ib4m

2 Likes

high/blood elves are the exact same thing. the difference is an adjective and a political opinion. they have been moved closer to a traditional high elf with the restoration of the sunwell then away from it. the same cannot be said for ‘high’ elves whose exciting lore includes and is limited to raising children in dalaran and living in a hut in the hinterlands

yes but not all blood elves have golden eyes. only those with a strong devotion to the light have the potential. the same logic is used for arcane mages and blue eyes :smile:

oh, and blue eyed blood elves already exist

4 Likes

many blood elves NPCs have blue eyes! like sunreaver captain

https ://p rnt.sc/g0ib4m

2 Likes

Don’t give up hope, we all want more story for all the races and Void Elves seem like their story is going to be important next expansion. I’m hoping!!

1 Like

umbric and alleria have had plenty of screen time not sure how much more they need. they will only become more prevalent in the future

If you want to play a blue-eyed Blood Elf, Death Knights are waiting for you. Otherwise, they’re High Elves and are an Alliance race.

3 Likes

and blood elves are the high elves. and blue eyed blood elves already exist. and the lore for them is the exact same for golden eyes :roll_eyes:

as the sunwell is an arcande/holy mixture the potential for blue eyes depends solely on a strong devotion to the arcane

whats your citation from?

6 Likes

No, High Elves are a Horde race since the playable ones are on Horde.

4 Likes

They’re also playable on the Alliance though. I’m playing one now.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. I mean, technically Void = Blood = High.

2 Likes

So High Elves are an Alliance thing, Blood Elves are a Horde thing and Void Elves are an Alliance thing. Asking for High Elves on the ALliance isn’t asking for Blood Elves.

1 Like
  1. Blood Elves are High Elves
  2. This isn’t a thread asking for High Elves
4 Likes

1.Void Elves are Blood Elves and that means they’re also High Elves.
2. Maybe you need to remind yourself that? My reply to you was about the same subject you made a comment about.

I also think Blood Elves should get blue eyes though. It doesn’t mean anything against Alliance getting Helves though.

1 Like

I made the comment “This isn’t a thread asking for High Elves” in relevance to your reply, “Asking for High Elves on the ALliance isn’t asking for Blood Elves.”

3 Likes

so void elves are another flavor of high/blood elf. while they share that same high/blood elf history they can no longer claim to be a high/blood elf

they are purple sprouted tentacles and are no longer connected to the sunwell

that light skinned and MAJESTIC elf trope is an integral part of the horde identity now and giving that to void elves defeats the entire purpose of creating a high/blood elf variant for the alliance and the story blizzard wants to tell with them

in fact, given ions hints(contacts lenses, eye color customization), it is far more likely that it will be the blood elves who are changed with the addition of blue eyes customizations

3 Likes

You really didn’t think they weren’t going to come here and try to not hijack the thread, did you?

4 Likes

Oh, I was counting on it, but the thing they don’t realize, it actually breaks the CoC with the thread derailment, considering it is a non contructive post and goes against the actual topic.

3 Likes

You know, for a second there, yeah i kinda did. I hope you guys get it because it makes sense. And i hope night elf girls get golden eyes too!

As a frost mage, I needs me them blue eyes! Upvote!

4 Likes