Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

haha i hear you. i hope they tease eye color customization and really just more customization options in general for core races at blizzcon

2 Likes

Lets keep this thread going :slight_smile: Lets all get our Blue Eyes and become Pretty in Blue :slight_smile:

More customisation have been a huge request for quite a long time. It is about time Blizzard stops ignoring everyone about wanting more customisation.

2 Likes

it just sucks waiting til next expansion for new customization options for core races

4 Likes

You know what else I think Blizzard should do? They should remove the Human and Dwarf hair options from the Blood Elves, since it’s an Alliance thing. Void Elves should be using them now that they’re back with their old allies. To compensate for the removal of those options, Blizzard should add a bunch of brand new hairstyles for the male/female Blood Elves.

Our eyes change depending on our source of magic, apparently our skin color does too.

If anyone on Azeroth were to invent colored contacts it would be the blood elves. Come on, blue eyes match my transmog.

3 Likes

what does that have to do with the topic

IT’s just more customization. :man_shrugging: Remove those hair options from the Blood Elves to give to the Alliance Void elves, while also adding blue eyes and brand new hair options to the BLood Elves.

1 Like

That is if they add anymore customisations, which I hope they do.

i hope they do too :+1:

1 Like

That’d be pretty awesome, it’d be nice to see what races are getting more little customization options and I do hope blue eyes for blood elves is one of them. I’m not going to say it’s for certain, obviously, but it’d be a nice addition!

4 Likes

blizzcon is right around the corner! would love to see customization teased! especially that eye color customization ion said they were working on back in march

2 Likes

I know the High Elf crowd gets upset whenever Blood Elf fans ask for their original eye color back. I find it kind of sad, there’s so many shades of blue they could easily share.

2 Likes

blue eyes are going to be demanded by the blood elf playerbase as an option when eye customization comes in. i think theyll give it to us too. maybe even multiple shades of it

I am currently happy with the Golden Eyes.

I don’t think we can go back to Blue.

my night elf girl needs golden eyes too :+1:

1 Like

They look so nice, others can loose themselves just by staring into them.

Oh, I can’t wait to see what Blizcon is going to say about our Eye Customisation.

High elves didn’t even have glowing eyes in WC2. Priests and sorceresses in WC3 had glowing blue eyes because they were magic users.

isn’t arcane usually purple in wow?