Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

Oh, I love Gnomes.

I already have blues eyes, so I’m good thanks

Me too! But the reality is they are the least played race on the alliance. :crying_cat_face:

Actually, I think the Pandarens are less played on the Alliance side.

Actually, acording to RealmPop, it says that there is more Gnomes played than Dwarves. But I dunno, I guess it isn’t accurate though.

No, they can request it anywhere.

Wow…I didn’t realize that, are the numbers close then, between Dwarves and Gnomes?

7.6% Dwarves
8.1% Gnomes

This is just US Though.

But as I said, I wouldn’t garentee though, since it isn’t accurate.

1 Like

Is it counting just max level characters? I think a of people have gnome alts as a joke

No, I had it from 1 to 120.

And any race could be made as a joke.

True, but making a gnome as a joke is far more likely than making a joke human. Gnomes have the greatest meme potential

And a tentacle. Can’t forget the tentacle!

1 Like

i like your transmog :drooling_face:

1 Like

I wish there were pants a bit more “red” though to match the top bit more better :slight_smile:

you and me both :wink:

Gnomes are a meme in General. But Gnomes are a pretty cool race, but I think they could’ve had a better name than Gnome, such as Half-Ling.

Considering when you think of Gnomes, you think of Garden Decorations.

1 Like

I used to be vehemently against the idea of blood elves getting blue eyes. After all, it doesn’t seem logical to gain a high elf feature after moving so far from their high elf origins. Also, they have been purified by the sunwell, so blood elves have yellow eyes now!

Still, if people want blue eyes, that’s fine. There’s plenty of other ways high elves can be differentiated from blood elves. After all, Vereesa’s portrait in Hearthstone features violet eyes.

Except Blood Elves and High Elves are no different from one and another, then a Human from one kingdom and another human from a different kingdom.

2 Likes

Yet we have two different types of humans from two different kingdoms

One is just skinny and the other are big boned. In the end though, they are just humans, yes?