Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

all water under the bridge. just… caught me off gaurd there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We also need better hair. The hair is bad.

Basically a bunch of other people got me to the point of “I swear to god I’ll pistol whip the next person who says shenanigans” Then you came in and innocently answered what’s the restaurant with the goofy stuff on the walls and mozarella sticks. And man I don’t think I can link it due to language.

??? alrighty then? not sure what your talking about with restaurants, but okay?

youtube Supertroopers shenanigans, there’s one minor bit of profanity so I’ll be safe with the TOS and not link it in here

Because Blue eyes are our Heritage.

Chris Metzen, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2005, 1:55 …
’Blood Elves were chosen as the Horde expansion race in the Burning Crusade because designers were thrilled with how well Samwise had redesigned the classic wood elves with the night elves. And they knew that, “one day, high elves are going to have to get a facelift, too.

BlizzCon: Chris Metzen explores the lore of Warcraft

There are people, myself included, who have longed for the return of our Blue eyes since BC.

3 Likes

I think purple skin outweighs any other possible heritage idea. There should be a tidal wave of people pushing for this if ‘heritage’ is the reason. Where are they? I’m guessing it would rob Night Elves of their signature characteristic, similar to how blue eyes do High Elves.

Pro high elves: “No, blue eyes are for our true high elves.”

If Blizz merges factions

Also pro high elves: Blood elves are high elves! Give blue eyes, please!

2 Likes

We are the playable High Elves in Warcraft.

Those Quel’Dorei left from those who defected to the Alliance are NPCs, and unless they are specific to the Alliance for questing, city or rep purposes, they are Friendly and Neutral to both Horde and Alliance.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘purple sling.’

But truly, any desire those of us who main Blood Elves have for Blue eyes, or purple eyes, has nothing to do with anything but that; our desire for those eye colours, based on our History and Lore.

3 Likes

They can then introduce High Elves without any issue.

1 Like

But blood elves are high elves, so if they merges faction… Boom, they are unified! A color eye opition is much more plausible than a redundant ‘allied race’ lol

1 Like

Nah, blood/high elves are intrinsically connected to the sunwell. Even ones on the alliance. If holy overrode arcane high elves would have gold eyes too.

4 Likes

That is the point of allied races they are redundant.

1 Like

They should.

1 Like

They don’t have gold eyes.

I said they should, I haven’t said they do.

And after all, if the Sunwell is purged, the next set where they add High/Blood Elves into the story, all should be with gold eyes. After all, they’re both connected to the Sunwell.

4 Likes

They shouldn’t.

Dude, you can’t say they shouldn’t. They’re connected to the Sunwell. According to a lot of people, Holy is more stronger than Arcane, so Holy overrides Arcane in magic. Now, if the Sunwell is more Holy than Arcane, then it means all races that are connected with it, High or Blood, will get Golden Eyes.

As I said, the only reason why the High Elves didn’t get green eyes, is because they didn’t experience fel radiation during the reconstruction of Silvermoon. But then it is the same logic also, because not all Blood Elves also experienced the fel radiation in Silvermoon. Yet, most of them do have green eyes (except for some who still have the blue.)

It is like Orcs, not all drank Man’s Blood, yet, all of them are green.

3 Likes

It is only your opinion but it still doesn’t make sense.

Pfft, what ever man. If you want to continue with the trolling, go ahead.

1 Like