Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

Of a million customization ideas to ask, for more than 20 playable races in the game, you see people asking for one single and small detail, a single eye color. People like visual options, but I’ve seen that this not just about visual options.

It comes from the same posters who regularly post against the request of another group of posters. It’s a not-so-subtle way to try to deny the request for High Elves, it’s almost like a war going on here.

It’s basically “Give me this so they don’t get that”.

It’s dishonest. People aren’t naive to believe this is a innocent request for more customization, see which is the most upvoted comment in the thread.

4 Likes

Because that appears to be their natural eye color, or the effects of Arcane. If there is one eye color we’d want added, that’s it.

You’re a sycophant. You don’t have to make everything about what you want. People can want other things. If you honestly believe this thread is baiting you, don’t post in it! Problem solved!

1 Like

Nah, the unreasonable is flipping right to you’re trolling because someone asks for an option to be available to a race that’s been in the game for over a decade because it takes away from something a small group of players has decided they are owed despite all the signs that it’s not going to happen.

Also, hmm, another brand spanking new AR posting, have we met before?

This is basically it right here. That about wraps up this thread.

Then we can get back on topic.

Except, it is nothing like that. This is only your own thinking. But nobody actually here can admit that. As it turns out, any customisation threads about Blood Elves, especially with topics about the eyes due to the nature of the Sunwell being a mixture of Arcane and Holy magic, are now High Elf trolling threads, according to you, and so many others in this thread, and the previous one.

1 Like

this 100%.

…Or any threads suggesting a lore direction they don’t like.

1 Like

“Give me them so they don’t get 'em”

You know what, you’re actually trolling. You’re not looking at what I am requesting is nothing towards of what you’re saying. Instead, you’re looking at it in a completely opposite direction.

I was not talking about High Elves, and this thread isn’t about “Give me something so they don’t get it”, otherwise if it was, I would’ve made it to look like that, as I have done in the past, on the old forums.

4 Likes

your requesting something that’s not in the game, or lore. blue-eyed blood elves don’t exist, except for dks, and ‘maybe’ void elves, though, it’s hard to tell with them… i’m pretty sure their eyes are purple.

5 Likes

I will remain unconvinced until you state that you have no problem with the Alliance getting their playable High Elves and you are not doing this to fulfill a agenda against them.

Until then i remain convinced this is “Give me that so they don’t get that”

2 Likes

And there you go.

Sounds like, “I’m going to terrorize the forums until I get what I want.”

3 Likes

also Booooooorring

Actually they do. There are blue eyed blood elf npcs in the game even :family_woman_boy:

3 Likes

I’m not the one making dubious threads.

And where in this thread or the previous one have I said “no Alliance, you can not get your High Elves.” Go ahead, link it?

don’t cut off the important bit of what i say please. and if there are blue-eyed blood elves, please point me in their direction. the only ones i’ve seen are either dks, or high elves. and high elves are’nt blood elves.

He’s probably talking about that Blood Elf in the Legion’s Dalaran Inn, which is actually just a reference to Friends.

You’re certainly being dubious in them!

By your logic that thread claiming Alliance high elves will fix faction balance is bait central. You’d better get in there and tell them to stop!

2 Likes