Blue Eye Options for Blood Elves

This is all that you do.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you guys are feeding those High Elf discussions and bumping those effortless High Elf trolling threads, just let them die in forgottenness like all other High Elf threads.

One of the dumber things I have read today.

Yes, leave and make a new mega thread.

Vanilla-Wrath

Cataclysm-Present

Watch the top one then the last one, you’re actually incorrect.

Even the narrator says the Sunwell is now a “Font of holy energy”.

Then there’s this guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This thread was nothing to do with High Elves in the first place.

1 Like

Oh, because you FINALLY cited something.

1 Like

Changes to Narration =/= Changes to Story.

But once again, the Sunwell is still a mixture of Holy and Arcane magic.

Go there and quest.

Proven by the pre-Scourge high elves who have different eye-colours alongside the blue one. So arcane isn’t powerful enough to change the color an elven eye already affected by another type of magic

Yup, sorry Blizzard hates the players and only lets them Link youtube because of 6th grade “trust” points.

Here, I got more for ya, might help enlighten you on the subject a little more than just a bias opinion. For the Record, both videos state they’re unbiased towards the subject, this is just facts and disproving hypocrisy.

Oh look, fan fiction videos. How about stop and changing it into a topic about High Elves. This also goes with everyone.

2 Likes

Oh look, a fan fiction thread.

And If you honestly think Blizzard’s narration guy in both those videos does not explain changes to your Blood Elf story, you are completely and entirely hopeless.

They have no reason to lie to you, they just don’t fit your sad narrative. Thank you for showing the readers of your head cannon ideology.

And no prob, I’m done spending time in the loony bin, I’ll come back to read and laugh at your delusion later.

Enjoy thinking you won, this thread has done nothing but prove your anti-high elf bias, and everyone reading sees that now.

Keep asking why your post is flag hidden. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, make your own.

People can post anywhere they want too.

3 Likes

Play the game. You will see that the story within Blood Elves are still in the TBC story. The questing is still within the same timeline as what it was in TBC.

Sure, but this isn’t an Alliance high elf thread. That person is derailing the thread.

…and you’re just here trolling.

Now now, didn’t you see what was said? The videos SAID they weren’t biased, now if you can’t trust someone to point out their own biases, who can you trust.

Stick a ` before and after the address (that’s the one that’s on the same key as ~) and you can post the link.

www.it'lllooklikethis.com

There is nothing to derail here. It is a continuation of a trolling thread.

It was valid feedback on your comment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure thing honey, whatever you say.

“I have to be right, the proof by the game creators in these videos has to be fake news”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: