Blue (and Purple/Pink) Void elf eyes!

This would be only make sense is Calia would create a RP scenario quest that allow u to recruit her new Undead Champion of the light. Which would add this class into your account

I don’t see how it’s any worse though. Per the lore, undead feel massive amounts of pain from wielding the light, and being a paladin is basically being infused by it. Just like the void, undead and the light are basically like the antithesis to each other.

Ugh don’t give them any ideas.

2 Likes

Correct, which is why they’d be horrible for the lore. But undead aren’t infused with the opposite of the light like void elves.

1 Like

Cmon its a good idea. I could work for Blizzard and fix the game XD

Undeath is right next to the void on that elemental chart. That’s close enough to opposite. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

And fel is right next to light.

You can keep arguing if you want, but I’m gonna keep calling them opposite anyway. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve asked for Ogres for years now.

3 Likes

Me just want smash punies ;(

2 Likes

This is a good example. However I can say that Horde definitely got the better end of the AR deal to date.

2 Likes

There is some merit to this, but Blizzard was never going to put High Elves into the game… That being said giving void elves a blue eye customization is a good thing… Because realistically we don’t need anymore elf races in the game.

Same… I’d switch to horde if they got Orges.

1 Like

Are they like Cho’gal in Heroes XD controlled by 2 player XD

There is never enough Elves in the games. High Elf for Alliance. Wood Elf for Horde

1 Like

Some are two-headed. Some have only one. I think only mages have two heads. But I want a fart movement ability.

1 Like

Would be hillarious in raid. 2 deal with spell other with movement. XD u mad at the dps pls u kill yourself by not moving XD

1 Like

Blizzard just said Blood Elves can’t have blue eyes because they’ve evolved past it.

Why are recently exiled Blood Elves getting blue eyes? :thinking: I doubt they’re recreating the ritual to transform High Elves into the Ren’dorei. And even if they were, no sane person would willingly undergo a transformation like that.

1 Like

For warriors heroic leap… :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, omg! That’d be amazing!

1 Like

I reckon HElves and San’layn still have enough weight to them they have a place in game (And I’d also argue more of a place than VElves but I hate VElves so)

1 Like

I already enjoyed being blueberry and grape flavored. But also having iris in my eyes like my bleed elf kin? yes please!

:grapes:

1 Like