bump
1 Like
Hello
1 Like
Bump
1 Like
BUMP BUMP
1 Like
it's silly that i can look at the weapon with the enchant on it with the mog window open and it says "illusion glorious tyranny" :/ surely thats enough to let everyone who owns bloody/spirit enchants unlock the illusion
2 Likes
Sadly because you can buy Glorious tyranny for having duelist in season 14 and 15 means blizzard see this as resolved.

Sure its lame that I have it on every boa and heirloom of mine but can't mog it to a current weapon at least we can stop wondering if they will make it possible. Guess I should of just stopped playing the game when I got 2.2k but who could have forseen this.

Hell I would pay $25 in the blizzard shop to pull it off one of my heirlooms but whatever. Reminds me of how I got screwed out of Black Harvest title for my warlock because I didn't log on in the right patch even though I did the quest when it was current.
1 Like
Bumping this again.

I too would be willing to pay $$ to have the enchant I earned made into a usable illusion.
1 Like
I earned this enchant back in MoP and would like to use it instead of the 2.4k enchant I got in legion. Please allow me to get the illusion for the enchant I EARNED.
1 Like
Please consider making this enchant an illusion. If you had earned the enchant or even purchased this from a vendor you should be able to use it on other weapons. Enchants earned form other PvP seasons are able to be shown off, this one should too. Please put this in the game and you can even make it cost 10 Marks of Honor to keep it consistent with other enchants.

As a dev, this would take a minimal amount of time to put in the game and would make many players happy for that small amount of effort used. We would appreciate a response.

Thanks.
1 Like
Another useless restriction is not allowing Enchanting Illusions like "Demonic Tyranny" to be used on artifact appearances as well. What's the point of unlocking artifact appearances from pvp prestige, and not being able to put the pvp earned enchant illusion on it? Especially because its purely cosmetic and we have EARNED both appearances.

These restrictions carry no purpose, and do nothing but disappoint players that have invested time to earn special appearances that they can no longer use together.

Before the Artifact mog restriction, I used my prestige artifact appearance as mainhand, and used Warglaive of Azzinoth appearance as offhand with the Demonic Tyranny Illusion. I would have much rather just put the illusion on my artifact appearance, but I did what I had to do in order to show off my illusion. Now im unable to do this, and im being FORCED to chose between my artifact appearances, or my illusion.
1 Like
08/18/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Jinoxcide
As a dev, this would take a minimal amount of time to put in the game and would make many players happy for that small amount of effort used. We would appreciate a response.

Thanks.
1 Like
CAN WE PLEASE GET A RESPONSE!?!?
1 Like
Blizzard plz
1 Like
BUUUUUUUUUUUMP PLEASE BLIZZARD
1 Like
pls
1 Like
Please give this message a thumbs up.

Blizzard we deserved this enchant and we should be able to have it as an illusion. We aren't asking for glorius tyranny... we are asking for something like illusion:bloody dancing steel.

ps. 2.2k rating in mop was not easy to get. think about how many people who work for blizzard that cant even get 2k ;)
2 Likes
b u m p
1 Like
BUMP
1 Like
I have the enchants on 15+ Items but can't mog it :(
1 Like