up
1 Like
bump
same here
1 Like
bump
1 Like
Hi there,

I have spirit of conquest and am unable to mog this illusion.

Yet, the remainder of awards are Transmogg-able.

Can this please be rectified? The old rewards look great.

Best,
Q
1 Like
Bump.

I don't think i've ever wanted something more in a video game than I want my bloody dancing steel enchant made into an illusion. We earned it, please give it to us.
1 Like
Bump here. The enchant was earned at the time. Please let us use it on characters via transmog.

Thank you!

Best,
Q
1 Like
gimme my enchant back we worked harder than s14 duelists for it and yet dont get to buy it

pls
1 Like
BUMP! i've made so many tickets, we EARNED our Bloody Dancing Steel enchant, is not our fault that blizzard dev's Changed the name because of WoD, plus the requierements, so there's no reason to take away what is ours and what we deserve! i'll keep posting until we atleast have a response!.
2 Likes
Another Bump! Please!
1 Like
Bump
1 Like
Bump
1 Like
It's been over a year and a half and we still haven't gotten a blue response. I can only hope that there is something in the works, and that is why they haven't said anything... probably wishful thinking. However, I will continue to bump this post as it is all one can really do to spread awareness (lol) about this issue. Please, let us use our enchants we earned as transmogable illusions.
gimme gimme
can i pls have my enchant back
everyone please bump this post so we can FINALLY get a blue response
https://www.wowhead.com/item=120286/enchanters-illusion-glorious-tyranny

its been in the game for a while now not sure what you're all complaining about
10/19/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Sbgoaty

Hi there!

Unfortunately, our Bloody Dancing Steel / Spirit of Conquest reward does not 'convert' into the above illusion you've linked, hence the thread here. We 'unlocked' the enchant when it was relevant during MoP, but cannot transmog it.

It has the exact same appearance.

Ideally, if they would allow those of us with the enchant to have access to that illusion, we'd be happy. Conversely, if it were possible to add a 'BDS / SoC Illusion' with the same visuals, that would do it for us as well.

Best,
Q
1 Like
10/19/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Quaaludezjr
10/19/2018 12:33 AMPosted by Sbgoaty

Hi there!

Unfortunately, our Bloody Dancing Steel / Spirit of Conquest reward does not 'convert' into the above illusion you've linked, hence the thread here. We 'unlocked' the enchant when it was relevant during MoP, but cannot transmog it.

Ideally, if they would allow those of us with the enchant to have access to that illusion, we'd be happy. Conversely, if it were possible to add a 'BDS / SoC Illusion' with the same visuals, that would do it for us as well.

Best,
Q

you have to go to the Grievous Gladiator quartermaster in Townlong Steppes and buy the illusion with Marks of Honor. You can only buy it if you were 2200+ in s14 and 15
1 Like
10/19/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Sbgoaty
10/19/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Quaaludezjr

Hi there!

Best,
Q

you have to go to the Grievous Gladiator quartermaster in Townlong Steppes and buy the illusion with Marks of Honor. You can only buy it if you were 2200+ in s14 and 15

You can only get that with the 'Duelist' title. Not if you just unlocked the enchant, which is part of the problem here.
2 Likes