Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

agree. got this on an alt (not my main shaman during panda).

bad design to not allow this to transmog as a legacy enchant
2 Likes
If Duelist was the prerequisite many of us would have pushed for Duelist but it wasnā€™t.

2200 was the prerequisite period, donā€™t punish us. I have seen hundreds of these posts it seems like this now, I donā€™t see hundreds of people posting saying that we donā€™t deserve the enchant.

The people have spoken, fix this please. The Red Glow from MoP was the original PvP weapon glow and we followed the rules in obtaining the enchant so give us the illusion.
2 Likes
Any news? are they going to do it in BFA or you just have to equip your old MOP bloody dancing steel weapon while afk? instead of using the illusion for it?
1 Like
Bump! Please blizzard.
2 Likes
Bump for obvious reasons.
2 Likes
Bump
2 Likes
Bump
3 Likes
Bump
1 Like
Bump
2 Likes
bump
2 Likes
Bump
2 Likes
Bump till it's answered. I want the enchant, I have enchants on my garrosh looms.
2 Likes
Yes
2 Likes
Bump
1 Like
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP I WANT MY ILLUSION!!!
2 Likes
Please blizzard make this a reality.
2 Likes
Would love to have my red enchant back :/

Makes me sad still having old weapons and BoA's with the enchant on it. Being able to transmog and equip it yet not realistically able to use it in combat.

Its a pretty niche issue that not many are effected by. But the few of us that had it but are left out of receiving it; it really sucks.

Maybe someday there will be an understanding to give the illusion back to the few people who had the enchant outside of the Duelist/RBG achievement. Until then Il continue making random tickets in hopes of getting it back.
2 Likes
Bumping it up, would love to have my Bloody dancing steel back. The enchant is just sat in my bank on a Prideful weapon :( FeelsBadMan.
2 Likes
Bump!!

I have these enchants on two boa maces, and i have been maining DH since legion and cannot even use them to show off my accomplishments. It honestly detracts from my will to push rating in pvp because I feel I deserve to use the enchant I earned as an illusion, and not as bank space =(. Please blizzard, get back to us on this. Please..
2 Likes
Please we worked just as hard.
1 Like