Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

Its said they wont accommodate people who earned this. I worked tirelessly as RMD to get 2.2 in MOP for this enchant solely.
3 Likes
Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelist: Season 15.
3 Likes
It should be purchasable by anyone who earned 2200 during S14/S15... not duelist wtf... duelist was 2050 in s14 while the enchant required 2200... i have the BDS/ spirit of conquest/glorious tyranny on my pallys weapon + alot of heirlooms + a scroll in my bag... pls blizzard give the illusion to people who actually earned it!!!
5 Likes
Please blizzard
2 Likes
i agree with this, i earned my bloody dancing steel! and now they're saying i can't get because i didn't get duelist on season 15... come on... i just want my illusion, i don't care about the name, i just want my enchant, period, i earned i want it that's all, please we're not asking for an item that we didn't earn, we're asking for an item that is rightfully ours.
3 Likes
08/30/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Ferolicious
08/29/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Zerèk
Its said they wont accommodate people who earned this.

They HAVE to.

I commented this on the Arena forum post with 130 comments. Go bump it up!

We must not rest until we reclaim what is rightfully ours. MoP Marshals/Generals (2200 RBG) were higher rated than a S14 PvP Duelist. There is no reason in the world we should not have our Illusions after obtaining the original enchants through our effort- blood, sweat and tears.

To emphasize my point, even a 2400+ Hero of the Alliance from either Mists or Warlords is unable to purchase the respective Illusions if they were not Duelists in 3v3 Arena. This is outrageous. RBG players deserve their Illusions AS MUCH AS Arena players. It matters NOT what the rating requirement was during that time. We are talking about an ELITE PVP AWARD that was stripped away from the people who have worked for it. Blizzard needs to hire a Lead PvP Designer ASAP and fix this ASAP. I'm tired of trying so hard to reclaim something that was rightfully mine.

*Summary of required solutions:
1.) Availability of Glorious Tyranny for MoP 2200 RBG players. (C'mon!)
2.) Availability of Glorious Tyranny for MoP 2200 Arena players, regardless of the fluid [Duelist] achievement (which was less than 2200 in MoP as well as LAST season in Legion- lol...)
3.) Availability of Primal Victory for 2400 RBG players and 2400 WoD Arena players, regardless of [Duelist].
4.) Availability of MoP Elite Gear sets (so unfair...)

wholeheartedly agree as a general without my enchant!
3 Likes
Bumping for a good cause
3 Likes
Game Master today 7pm est time 10/27/2017
PABDAN 19:01:02
If you want to see Bloody Dancing Steel added as an illusion, you're welcome to put in the suggestion, but because it shares an appearance with a highly-sought-after PVP illusion, it's unlikely to be put in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so lets step back for a second. highly-sought-after PVP illusion. Okay so you are making it sound like Bloody Dancing steel or Spirit of conquest was never a highly-sought-after PVP enchant because it was the highly-sought-after PVP item before Glorious Tyranny ever even existed.

Here is another thing. Literally every single Elite PvP item with a rating requirement ever made went into the wardrobe as a illusion or xmog Item except Spirit and Bloody. The only two elite items not included ever.

I think its ignorant to allow the Duelists of MoP only to allow to have the Glorious Tyranny illusions because back in mop when it was just bloody dancing steel it was a 2.2 to unlock the look. So it should be anyone that recieved the enchant should be entitled to the illusion not just Duelists seriously.

I mean we have stupid elite items like every single elite weapon ever, cloaks, tabards, etc but just these two single items excluded.

Its time blizzard did something about this and gave some answers. Posts have been around for more then long enough.

If i got the item in my bag or bank I should be able to exchange it for the illusion instead of having to show it off on a stupid heirloom.

I'm sure anyone from mop that was 2.2 or higher and not duelist can agree upon this and i'm sure even some duelists would agree that if every other elite item is available for xmog then this should be as well.

End of story.
5 Likes
I got over 2300 in 5v5 and got my enchant but didnt sit for duelist because i was satisfied with my enchant and helped friends.
I have multiple heirlooms with bloody dancing steel AND spirit of conquest.
Anyone who got the enchant should be able to have the illusion.

Either make separate illusions specifically for Bloody Dancing/Spirit of Conquest, or just make the rating req for Glorious Tyranny 2.2k achieve. That way anyone who got the enchant from being above 2200 but didnt get the achieve itself during the season, will still be rewarded.
5 Likes
For real, give us our dang 2200 chant.
4 Likes
To be fair 5v5 and RBG shouldn't have gotten the enchant in the first place so I think the duelist thing is a good compromise.
the necro is real.
1 Like
Please Submit a suggestion in the Submit Suggestion box in game, The Devs read this. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/21518
2 Likes
I agree. We should have this in our wardrobe. Is dumb to say because its almost the same look as tyrany but the thing is all gear since the game was made is the same damn look anywyas. all the add is a glow to the gear or change the color wich is kinda lazy in my opinion. rogues espically i play alot and we have ugly !@# gear. we need to have Bloody dancing steel and spirit put in as an illusuion as well. its only fair to the ones that earned it. and to say we cant have it is BS. keep this going
3 Likes
Further bumping, because it's ridiculous that this post hasn't received a blue reply.

Edit: And I want my illusion. No one liked WoD anyway.
2 Likes
Bump!

C'mon Blizzard!
3 Likes
Bumping a dead post because there are still a ton of people who want this.

Give us 2200 people our enchant, please. We earned it.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/21518
3 Likes
Notice us Blizz daddy !
2 Likes
Yes! please make it fair for all the players who worked so hard to acquire Spirit and Blood. There is no reason for players who have already earned it in earlier seasons of MoP to not be able to have it in their enchant illusion already. What makes the earlier 2 seasons inferior or different to S14/15?

Its so frustrating to see other players with the Illusion knowing that you are just as qualified to have it.

Please make it fair to all of us blizz daddy!
We know you care about all your players :)
2 Likes
bump^
2 Likes