Bloody Dancing Steel Illusion

Agreed, and what costs them is people making multiple tickets to enquire about it, put their case forward, check on updates etc. (given no forum feedback… SMH)

Where as a single ticket to get it solved is reducing costs and it is only likely to make people want to keep subs or even resub to finally be able to run around with the enchant they earned on current weapons.

3 Likes

don’t forget, bump

3 Likes

dont mind me just bumping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

any bumpers

1 Like

yo never forget

2 Likes

some more bumps

3 Likes

For the love of god, add this feature in Shadowlands! please… I still have my Heirloom weapons using the Bloody dancing steel.

4 Likes

Bump it, Bot it, Twist it, Spin it

** side note**
Make Dreadflame account wide and give it more pixels.

4 Likes

Everyone please drop a bump once per day so we can get noticed by Blizzard and finally get our illusion! Please I am tired of sending my enchanted heirloom items back and fourth to characters to show off what I earned. My other rogue that I obtained the achievement and enchant on also has the glow on epic items, can’t see why I cant obtain the illusion or why you can’t make one for people who have the enchant somewhere and have the 2014 achievements of 2200 rating in MoP… btw thanks for making Dreadflame account bound but Bloody Dancing Steel looks 10x better. They do look good together though :). Please EVERYONE bump so we can show off our insane glow!

5 Likes

Bump every few days per, make them listen to us, we earned this.

3 Likes

Bump, I am one of the many who have Bloody Dancing Steel and Spirit of Conquest enchants in my bags but I can’t use them as illusions…

I fought tirelessly to get to 2200 in MOP to buy the enchants but cant use what I earned as illusions, while others can…

I have been hoping for a change to this for years. We aren’t asking for anything unfair, we earned the enchants fairly when it was released.

5 Likes

Showing some care for those who played the game and loved it shouldn’t be a hard choice. This change alone would keep people playing and bring quite a few back.
It’s unfair to act like players didn’t earn it. I have the REAL enchants in my bags that I bought from being rated but I’m somehow not eligible to use the illusion.
Let me turn in my real enchants for the illusion, it’s a simple inclusion.

4 Likes

For me it was at the time we knew enchant transmogs were coming but they didn’t release details

2 Likes

Bump again !

4 Likes

Bump this until we get what we earned.

4 Likes

And again!

4 Likes

And againnn!

3 Likes

Bump, we need this.

3 Likes

Bump, i want my ilusión blizz